Is there a reason why i look so much older then i am?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Cause you look like wheat waffles jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, sportsmogger, ICXCLuvr and 1 other person
Haircut and collagen i can only assume

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
genetics but also haircut if you had like longer curly hair you’d look more your age

Its either collagen wich is a horrible news for you or just your face..
Can you see on the post if i have bad collagen? I barely know what it means. I got asked if i can be hired for santa on christmas lol i look so old

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Crazy I'm 23 but people and jb's ask me if I'm in high school

Crazy I'm 23 but people and jb's ask me if I'm in high school
Thats good, When i was 13 i could order beer from football stadiums without anyone batting a eye (It was in germany so you needed to be 16 or older) Looking younger mogs tho

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
finished puberty early

cuz ur aged niga what. u hibk

It’s because red heads have genetically thinner skin. I look aged too plus Muslim terrorist look:feelswhy: literally repulses all girls

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and KING REIDYZ
Tbh judging by the early recession and hair density,If you really are 16 and keep gymcelling hard you will be Norwood 3 with thin hair by 20,you gotta make a choice

Tbh judging by the early recession and hair density,If you really are 16 and keep gymcelling hard you will be Norwood 3 with thin hair by 20,you gotta make a choice
I stopped gymcelling

You look 17-18 max here,I think it’s the hair only nil,grow it out and also maybe hop on finasteride and minoxidil at the corners and hairline,even tho your Norwood 1.5 max it’s better to be 1 and it stops anymore recession
Here are some other pics
This one is old

Yeah your hair is fine you just have fully the earliest signs of balding luckily you caught it all early
Thats crazy cause my grandpa still has good hair and he had cancer and a stroke and is 80, The other side of my family must have cucked me

Thats crazy cause my grandpa still has good hair and he had cancer and a stroke and is 80, The other side of my family must have cucked me
It’s weird tho bc I wanna suggest finasteride(I started this year at 19) I started at Norwood 1 bc I was getting paranoid and my brother at 23 started losing hair I acted fast bc,usually when som1 is losing hair even early stages they are done developing so you could start but it’s still weird probs to start at 16 even tho you are most likely fully developed and done growing

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
  • +1
Reactions: finn899
I really hope i am not
I would say so it’s very rare for som1 to still be growing height wise after they show early sings losing hair or if they look 18 facially,have you grown taller in the last 6 months?if my theory is right I’m guessing you stopped growing at 14.5

• +1
I would say so it’s very rare for som1 to still be growing height wise after they show early sings losing hair or if they look 18 facially,have you grown taller in the last 6 months?if my theory is right I’m guessing you stopped growing at 14.5
I meant face wise im happy with my height ive grown like 1cm

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I meant face wise im happy with my height ive grown like 1cm
yeah lol your like 6”1 you don’t gotta worry about shit only hair and fixing acne

• +1