is there a single chad with a super good looking father

D

Deleted member 30552

all chads i see mog their father to death

opry, barrett, leonardo decaprio, brad pitt, richard ramirez, chico

clint eastwood produced a pretty handsome son, but i think his son even mogs him prolly

havent seen chicos dad that well, or barretts or brad pitts while youg but i know all of them mog their dad. they dont compare in looks

imagine one of u subhumans just pop out a chad kid out of nowhere, somewhere down your genetics there was a gigachad and he just randomly got those genes + plus had super lucky development

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21182 and Deleted member 24444
chico's dad

3 more years and they will have the same hairline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, datboijj, Deleted member 32968 and 5 others
chico's dad

View attachment 2399370

3 more years and they will have the same hairline
ye he is subhuman too much to to the point where i cant imagine he was gling while young but its impossible to tell due to him being old and fat, even so my dad mogged him even when my dad was fat, even though he always had great hair. would need to see when young though in prime

ye he is subhuman too much to to the point where i cant imagine he was gling while young but its impossible to tell due to him being old and fat, even so my dad mogged him even when my dad was fat, even though he always had great hair. would need to see when young though in prime
Keep crying for him, he birthed Chico

IMG 6818

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and SurgeryEnjoyer
it would pretty hard to find any because 1. back in the day men barely did anything to improve their looks, so it can be said that there were less chads 2. most don't have enough good pictures of his father when he was young

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 30552
i dont give a shit, he busted a nut inside of pussy and got 1 in a million luck, not even anything he did consciously. aint gonna respect a nigga for winning the lottery
you would need two top tier people with almost nule failos to be pretty sure that the offspring will be as good looking. otherwise it's way too random

you would need two top tier people with almost nule failos to be pretty sure that the offspring will be as good looking. otherwise it's way too random
if only brad pitt and angelina had a son. either way it can be random, brad pitts son could randomly look like his brohter with no bones and shit IPD

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Debetro
if only brad pitt and angelina had a son. either way it can be random, brad pitts son could randomly look like his brohter with no bones and shit IPD
yeah because it can always be a very weird result, unless as I said both parents have zero noticeable failos and have good features

Brutal. I got some feeling in my stomach thinking of aging lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
If my kid is sub HTN I’m gonna go buy milk innit

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and datboijj
i dunno post your pics

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 30552