Is there a way to fix a wide nose that's not rhinoplasty

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
My nose is so bad it reminds me a little of Funky Flamingo nose but it's slighty less bloated, still a failo cuz is not long enough. Every time I fraud a pic changing the shape of my nose my face gets 0.5 to 1 PSL point better, the reason behind is that I'm a boneless cutecel with a nose that only fit Chad or very masculine faces. So is there a way to debloat my nose and make it less wide? Anything would help.

-KHHV useless human

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bluderbra, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Thebbcmaxxer
My nose is so bad it reminds me a little of Funky Flamingo nose but it's slighty less bloated, still a failo cuz is not long enough. Every time I fraud a pic changing the shape of my nose my face gets 0.5 to 1 PSL point better, the reason behind is that I'm a boneless cutecel with a nose that only fit Chad or very masculine faces. So is there a way to debloat my nose and make it less wide? Anything would help.
Most likely not. You will need a rhino. Or you could try an expansion of your jaws this could theoretically make your nose look smaller

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Most likely not. You will need a rhino. Or you could try an expansion of your jaws this could theoretically make your nose look smaller
My jaw is wide enough but what's bad is the nose to mouth ratio, from the sides it looks fine but from the front it's really bad. I wish there was something like DIY injections for nose like there is for cheeks.

lipolysis injected to nose could help, a little atleast

• +1

-KHHV useless human
no

-KHHV useless human
Acutane is said to make ur nose a little smaller

• +1