is there actually a way to cope with being short?

john788

john788

Platinum
i am fucking constantly stressed and scared that my estradiol is high, that im done growing and shit like that, no money to buy hgh etc which just stresses me the fuck out and idk how to cope with it. all this stress aint helping me and sometimes i cant sleep at night, im fucked up in the brain. someone help

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, blmratiopiggypoop, onlyhereforheight and 3 others
how tall r u

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, sudanguy, PseudoMaxxer and 7 others
5'4 and look childish asf, i look like 12-13 at 16
yh 5'4 Is quite short but i didnt know that Someone could stress this much about height i've Always thought face Is king

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Heinrich Schmidt, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 3 others
yh 5'4 Is quite short but i didnt know that Someone could stress this much about height i've Always thought face Is king
yeah height and frame are kings lmao, not face. rarely face can make up for a short height

• Hmm...
Reactions: goo25
Britney Spears What GIF

yeah height and frame are kings lmao, not face. rarely face can make up for a short height
im 6ft/183 cm in south Italy(which Is way above average, average here Is 174 cm at most) and a mtn face and still get way less attentions than my manlet friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and HTN_Mentalcel
buy doc martin platform boots and buy 3 inch insoles

that is 5.5 inches gained that looks entirely natural just along as you start with the boots first and go up with the insoles by weekly

5'4 to 5'9.5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Navnith, ezio6, cyprian_tomaszewski and 5 others
im 6ft/183 cm in south Italy(which Is way above average, average here Is 174 cm at most) and a mtn face and still get way less attentions than my manlet friends
average in my country is 178 cm but im far from that

• So Sad
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Lmao you should phase in and out of that stress. Only way thats productive if you do something about it, if your plates are closed just try to put on muscle idk

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: janitormaxxing and HTN_Mentalcel
Lmao you should phase in and out of that stress. Only way thats productive if you do something about it, if your plates are closed just try to put on muscle idk
such a cope holy fuck i already have muscles i have a fucking swimming body

that is 5.5 inches gained that looks entirely natural just along as you start with the boots first and go up with the insoles by weekly

5'4 to 5'9.5
id look goofy asf compared to my proportions

do x ray and blackpill your parents, wage some shitty job and order gh, is not that expensive

5’6” is suboptimal & I have a good face & body. 5’4” would be that much harder.

Height is most important until like average height then face is much more important, at 5 4 face is nowhere near importance of height

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
if you look young you might have delayed puberty , wich could mean a late growth spurt , or you might have some type of deficency like magnesium or smth

if you look young you might have delayed puberty , wich could mean a late growth spurt , or you might have some type of deficency like magnesium or smth
I have facial hair but doesnt change my appearance

leg lengthening is your only option

• +1
Reactions: klamus

5'4 to 5'9.5

Every gay politician does it btw
Just don't buy the doc martin or other gay boots, it's a major redflag

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Navnith and cyprian_tomaszewski
i am fucking constantly stressed and scared that my estradiol is high, that im done growing and shit like that, no money to buy hgh etc which just stresses me the fuck out and idk how to cope with it. all this stress aint helping me and sometimes i cant sleep at night, im fucked up in the brain. someone help
You can make it somewhat ok if you adapt your charisma to your height. Will definitly do a thread on this later

• +1
Reactions: A..
You can make it somewhat ok if you adapt your charisma to your height. Will definitly do a thread on this later
most valid take on height lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Act like it doesn't bother you with girls fr

Just thugmaxx tbh, who are they gonna feel more protected with, strapped up 5'4 guy or 6'10 normie guy? Water...

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Just thugmaxx tbh, who are they gonna feel more protected with, strapped up 5'4 guy or 6'10 normie guy? Water...
6 10 normie guy tbh u dont wanna look like tory lanez short ass

A Toxic 'MegTory': An Analysis of Tory Lanez's New Album, Daystar | by Sade  Gardner | Medium

• JFL
Reactions: arterials
probably. i have a friend who is fucking 5'0 ltn and has a girlfriend

just accept yourself theory

how much are u in cm

Kill everyone whos taller than you in minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: Typhon
get 2-inch lifts, and wear like airforces or airmax 97s, etc to reach ~5'7 (still not close to average but just do what u can:feelscry:)

• JFL
Reactions: TheReckons
No matter what, avoid getting limb lengthening. The last thing you would want to be, is short and disabled. Whenever you feel like roping, remember that there are millions of people like you with the same struggle. You are not alone, friend. :heart:

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
Pick up a guitar and become a famous musician. Do you ever wonder why most of the GOATs of the music industry are giga manlets? It's because they knew from a young age that it's the only way they can cope

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Why not taking an AI ? Assuming you aren't done growing you could grab a few centimeters even without HGH, it's a lot cheaper.
As long as your E2 levels are below 20 pg/ml your growth plates won't be able to ossify.

either accept being who you are. I am also 5'5" at 15 right now though I don't know yoru age, I can feel your anxiety. Almost everyone is taller than me. OR you can cope by moneymaxxing and getting enough money to get LL. In your case you can get to average height 5'4" to 5'9". There is nothing you can do about it. I wouldn't recommend getting hgh or mk677 because they prob won't help but in your case it might because you might have hgh hormone stunt or something like tha.t

• +1
Reactions: maxxerzz and john788
Hey brother, you're at 16 years of age, you have a bit of time left before you're fucked for life. Its time to go hard on heightmaxxing. I personally did mk677 during puberty and it got me to 6'1~6'2 (whole family is short).

My advice, don't be a pussy, fill your body with a chemical cocktail if thats what it takes to not be short, in our world is better to be tall and have cancer than short and perfectly healthy. I'd reccomend going through @TakaTeo post history (high iq heightmaxxer) if you're interested in starting.

• +1
Reactions: john788
Why not taking an AI ? Assuming you aren't done growing you could grab a few centimeters even without HGH, it's a lot cheaper.
As long as your E2 levels are below 20 pg/ml your growth plates won't be able to ossify.
I want to take 1mg arimidex everyday from brainlabz. This is what i can currently afford alongside mk677 but i dont think i can afford hgh for a long period of time

I want to take 1mg arimidex everyday from brainlabz. This is what i can currently afford alongside mk677 but i dont think i can afford hgh for a long period of time
Why not, get it as soon as possible (they deliver quite rapidly with DHL so try to order a box soon).

• +1
you cant height is all that matters

• +1
What shoes do you recommend for heightfrauding?
Literally anything nt and doesn't look like cope
Like nike air type thing is pretty standard
But if you are kind of short range get some small shoe lifts, +2-3cm can make a difference and should look normal
+

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and TheAnomaly
5’6” is suboptimal & I have a good face & body. 5’4” would be that much harder.
“Suboptimal”jfl, at 5’6 is fucking LL or death

• +1
“Suboptimal”jfl, at 5’6 is fucking LL or death
Other than being height-moged by guys it’s fine. Most girls are shorter than me, so women aren’t an issue.

• +1
Reactions: Navnith