is there actually a way to cope with being short?

Other than being height-moged by guys it’s fine. Most girls are shorter than me, so women aren’t an issue.
Girls only view you as human if you height mog atleats half male population or you are 5 inches taller than them

At 5’6 you get none of that, brutal

• +1
Reactions: john788
Girls only view you as human if you height mog atleats half male population or you are 5 inches taller than them
I see plenty of guys who are a like 5cm or less than their partner
If you are a bit taller, handsome and have other nt qualities you are more than fine
Life isn't about getting x amount of girls or mogging strangers lmao

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
I see plenty of guys who are a like 5cm or less than their partner
If you are a bit taller, handsome and have other nt qualities you are more than fine
Life isn't about getting x amount of girls or mogging strangers lmao
:bluepill:

Nah I know better
You can't simply deny objective data
If 50% of young guys are single is not because of height it is because they spend their time on videogames, and watching shit online
If you blame all your failures on things you can't control you are the one who is coping at the end of the day
Things aren't deterministic as people make it seem here you are in control, every single moment you have a choice to impact your future life

• +1
Nah I know better
You can't simply deny objective data
If 50% of young guys are single is not because of height it is because they spend their time on videogames, and watching shit online
If you blame all your failures on things you can't control you are the one who is coping at the end of the day
Things aren't deterministic as people make it seem here you are in control, every single moment you have a choice to impact your future life
Literally the only thing thats stopping from getting a gf is my height, i actually have a pretty cute face and im a cutecel, got a lot of friends and yeah still cant pull cuz of my height

Face>>>>height. Thank God.

Literally the only thing thats stopping from getting a gf is my height, i actually have a pretty cute face and im a cutecel, got a lot of friends and yeah still cant pull cuz of my height
At 16 find a doctor who prescribes you growth hormone

• +1

my longest LTR was 5’6” & my two previous GF were 5’5” & 5’4”.

At 16 find a doctor who prescribes you growth hormone
How bro i went to 5 different endos. No one got it for me im fucking hopeless

i am fucking constantly stressed and scared that my estradiol is high, that im done growing and shit like that, no money to buy hgh etc which just stresses me the fuck out and idk how to cope with it. all this stress aint helping me and sometimes i cant sleep at night, im fucked up in the brain. someone help
Save up for LL

If under 18 get xrays and buy HGH, if over 18 then moneymaxx and get double LL. Double LL will take you up to 5"11

If under 18 get xrays and buy HGH, if over 18 then moneymaxx and get double LL. Double LL will take you up to 5"11
I cant get prescribed hgh. Where do i buy hgh from?

5'8 is minimal height, if you're below, you're done

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and john788
I'm not much taller at 17. Started HGH abt 43 days ago and have grown 2cm. At that rate in abt a year I'll be 5'10/5'11 if I'm lucky with my growth plates on arimidex.

If you are this stressed (I am too. Which is why im on hgh and ai); Go get a job and work damn hard for it. Either that or accept your height and get over it because it's not changing unless you do something about it. Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: john788