Is there an opposite site called Looksmin.org? (nutritional or leanmax experts gtfih)

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
My diet is nearly impeccable. But I could always be thinner, look better. I cover all the nutritional areas to my knowledge..... sadly.

Throughout my day it's a consistent balance of simple proteins, fats and carbo's. But after a rich dinner full of animal fats, wine and vegetables, hours before sleep, relaxation triggers happen, and I just fucking crash binge on comfort bulshitters. Mainly biscuits, milk chocolate and/ or cake. Something about the texture....

I'll have coffee and 100% dark chocolate throughout the day, enjoying the chewmaxxing on the side. It's just that, they're dry.

I've been this way as far as I can remember except for about a year in my life when I started to casually workout, but not as hard as gymcel level which is where I am atm. In where I used to relapse binge on weekends but I haven't gymcelled consistently for a year and my body weirdly hasn't paid the price yet as bad as I would have expected. Metabolism hasn't been better but is diabetes incoming? Potentially.

Calorie intake down? Low blood sugar? estrogen levels imbalanced the fuck out? mentally conditioned dopamine receptors blown to shit and needing a detox? (I want to believe).

Just a case of put the fucking fork down bro?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Gaygymmaxx
Making it right now
what?
oh

no thx

Just want the beta additctionmin.org side profile site to back up again

[edit]

@Xangsane
@averagejoe
@Prettyboy
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@forevergymcelling
@6ft4
@Wallenberg
@AlexAP
@mightyravendark
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lev Peshkov
@Chadethnic101
@House Lannister
@AchooWhalesAreBlue
@VenomGT3
@cmfanel
@the BULL
@pneumocystosis
@TsarTsar444
@cvzvvc
@AscendingHero
@DoctorLooksmax
@dimorphism
@Arborist
@XtrovertNTnormalfag
@luljankybo
@MoggerGaston
@Kingkellz
@enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
My diet is nearly impeccable. But I could always be thinner, look better. I cover all the nutritional areas to my knowledge..... sadly.

Throughout my day it's a consistent balance of simple proteins, fats and carbo's. But after a rich dinner full of animal fats, wine and vegetables, hours before sleep, relaxation triggers happen, and I just fucking crash binge on comfort bulshitters. Mainly biscuits, milk chocolate and/ or cake. Something about the texture....

I'll have coffee and 100% dark chocolate throughout the day, enjoying the chewmaxxing on the side. It's just that, they're dry.

I've been this way as far as I can remember except for about a year in my life when I started to casually workout, but not as hard as gymcel level which is where I am atm. In where I used to relapse binge on weekends but I haven't gymcelled consistently for a year and my body weirdly hasn't paid the price yet as bad as I would have expected. Metabolism hasn't been better but is diabetes incoming? Potentially.

Calorie intake down? Low blood sugar? estrogen levels imbalanced the fuck out? mentally conditioned dopamine receptors blown to shit and needing a detox? (I want to believe).

Just a case of put the fucking fork down bro?
i never saw someone having the confidence to say their diet was impeccable. Whats ur diet lul

i never saw someone having the confidence to say their diet was impeccable. Whats ur diet lul
Really?
Interesting avi.
[edit]
Vegetables of the seasons. Various meat of preference currently lamb in red wine jus. Banana. Raw oats and eggs. Smoked salmon/cheese. Spinach. Cooked liver or haggis and red potatoes (if there, sweet potatoes are shit) for lunch. A ton of coffee. 100% black montezuma dark chocolate. Still need to try out raw milk and blood. I'm going to slowly move over towards personally grown produce in order to bulk cookmaxx

The garbage is the aforementioned after all of that.

Beer is shit. Red wine, whisky and vodka is the way to go although low-class places will have low-quality versions and therefore more pain for repercussions.

Sparkling water because I'm sparkling.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Really?
Interesting avi.
[edit]
Vegetables of the seasons. Various meat of preference currently lamb in red wine jus. Banana. Raw oats and eggs. Smoked salmon/cheese. Spinach. Cooked liver or haggis and red potatoes (if there, sweet potatoes are shit) for lunch. A ton of coffee. 100% black montezuma dark chocolate. Still need to try out raw milk and blood. I'm going to slowly move over towards personally grown produce in order to bulk cookmaxx

The garbage is the aforementioned after all of that.

Beer is shit. Red wine, whisky and vodka is the way to go although low-class places will have low-quality versions and therefore more pain for repercussions.

Sparkling water because I'm sparkling.
seems healthy, im a college student at the moment but i would eat simmilarly at home. Normally people fall for the carnivore or vegan meme but i think the mid term is the healthiest option in this case, a diet plant based with around 40% coming from animals, and eating organs. Ray peat says that its good to eat a fruit together with meat and organs, maybe you can try that to reduce your desire for junk food.

seems healthy, im a college student at the moment but i would eat simmilarly at home. Normally people fall for the carnivore or vegan meme but i think the mid term is the healthiest option in this case, a diet plant based with around 40% coming from animals, and eating organs. Ray peat says that its good to eat a fruit together with meat and organs, maybe you can try that to reduce your desire for junk food.
I occasionally go for oranges, blueberries, avocado/dragon, tomato and grapes but where they fail where the op succeeds is in the physical, chemical drug-esque texture. Most fruit is overrated, physically feels like shit and is more for the occasional social.

And jfl at basing diet to plants and going Ray Peat. He is another extremist. Veganism is subhuman and increases your chances of getting a stroke. Meanwhile, all the meat eaters eventually go mad and also mentally lose it, having chemical deficiencies due to proteins, fats and bacteria running wild.

Last edited:
I occasionally go for oranges, blueberries, avocado/dragon, tomato and grapes but where they fail where the op succeeds is in the physical, chemical drug-esque texture. Most fruit is overrated, physically feels like shit and is more for the occasional social.

And jfl at basing diet to plants and going Ray Peat. He is another extremist. Veganism is subhuman and increases your chances of getting a stroke. Meanwhile, all the meat eaters eventually go mad and also mentally lose it, having chemical deficiencies due to proteins, fats and bacteria running wild.
i dont base my diet on him, but i agree with some of his ideas. One of them is eating meat together with fruits, it makes sense antrophologically because or ancestors would eat fruits they found in the middle of the hunt.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
hours before sleep, relaxation triggers happen, and I just fucking crash binge on comfort bulshitters.
Try intermittent fasting, if you don't already. Once you put time constraints on your eating and make a habit of them they're incredibly hard to break. I see you drink coffee, which is good for leanmaxxing and functions to suppress appetite. If there's foods you like but know aren't doing you any favours, cut them out one by one and stick to it. Eventually it just becomes second nature, and the cravings go too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
Try intermittent fasting, if you don't already. Once you put time constraints on your eating and make a habit of them they're incredibly hard to break. I see you drink coffee, which is good for leanmaxxing and functions to suppress appetite. If there's foods you like but know aren't doing you any favours, cut them out one by one and stick to it. Eventually it just becomes second nature, and the cravings go too.
This is somewhat water as I used to live this way but have only been introduced to coffee in the last 4 years and can see its somewhat adrenaline effects in doubling your rate and effort at the expense of energy, looking at my sleep hour patterns. One main factor for how the shit gets tempted is as a stress reactor or reward based on how the whole sweet tooth phenomenon happens. Whether it's mental and brain dependent or physical and glycogenic demands, I don't know.

@Whatashame Been looking as to why Ray Peat died. Seemed to have added lots of sugar via fruits in his philosophy which I never saw the hype for them. Oh, I forgot, any excuse to pick up coconut water is a given. And shrooms. Mean to get into the truffle rabbit hole. Starch vegetables seemed his only go-to for savory carbohydrates.

This introductory-to-forum thread and bloating, in general, made me appreciate oats and potatoes more, fuck rice, pasta and especially bread unless the latter is a luxury:

Last edited: