Is there any benifits that Suger provides?

D

Deleted member 534

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
I know suger is horrible it cause aging,weight gain,clogged pores,acne,white heads,oily skin and hair,ect

but is there any benifits of it? Some people say it’s good energy source which is LOL, carbs and fat are also good energy source

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You mean sugar?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Lev Peshkov, Bewusst and 17 others
@Bewusst look at this dood

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Bewusst
Sugar thats natural like in fruits then yes
If in fucking gummy bears no

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
Cope. Fructose is worse than glucose. It's a dose-dependent hepatotoxin (liver toxin)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Krezo, Deleted member 534 and 3 others
Cope. Fructose is worse than glucose. It's a dose-dependent hepatotoxin (liver toxin)
If u think that eating fucking fruits is bad for u
Then consider lefort 4 with brain transplant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy, KDA Player and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, Lev Peshkov and retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and goat2x
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, Lev Peshkov, Bewusst and 3 others
good to give you fuel for workouts

• +1
I know suger is horrible it cause aging,weight gain,clogged pores,acne,white heads,oily skin and hair,ect

but is there any benifits of it? Some people say it’s good energy source which is LOL, carbs and fat are also good energy source
No, sugar is 21st century poison, and it is also addictive. It can destroy both your body and your mind

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, CsCurry and Deleted member 6400
Sugar is instant energy. I believe that's why we are evolutionary drawn to it.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6400
  • +1
No, sugar is 21st century poison, and it is also addictive. It can destroy both your body and your mind
Agree ngl

even suger from fruits is bad

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Julius
Sugar is instant energy. I believe that's why we are evolutionary drawn to it.
Cope it’s like a drug remember in movies they take drug and all suddenly Act happy and energetic and stuff? Yeah because drugs and suger are pretty similar

you feel like shit in the first week or so but after you cut it for more than 2 weeks your body will feel a lot better

• +1
Depends ngl

if you take too much suger from fruits it could be bad

but however as long you don’t eat a lot of fruits than you are fine

• +1
  • +1
@Won'tStopCoping
Bro get the basics of nutrition and evolution.

You should eat a good amount of different fruits everyday.

• +1
All those low carb/keto retards gathered in this thread, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Sugar that’s not found in fruits or natural sources has all the fiber removed from it so it’s broken down very quickly by your body and spikes your insulin causing excess inflammation which damages collagen and leads to excess fat storage

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew and Deleted member 534
Sugar that’s not found in fruits or natural sources has all the fiber removed from it so it’s broken down very quickly by your body and spikes your insulin causing excess inflammation which damages collagen and leads to excess fat storage
Yeah true ngl

I haven’t eaten suger in a long time but I eat fruits frequently tho

love his videos but you still need electrolytes, also eating less carbs lowers T
Cope you need 50g (maximum) carbs anything more than that is unnecessary

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I consumed sugar all my teenage years yet I mog my dad in facial bone structure, forward growth and height.

And I am not saying it in low doses, I would seriously finish 1.5 liter coke everyday when I was 16.

I consumed sugar all my teenage years yet I mog my dad in facial bone structure, forward growth and height.

And I am not saying it in low doses, I would seriously finish 1.5 liter coke everyday when I was 16.
Disgusting

I bet you have acne Or oily skin or overweight

Disgusting

I bet you have acne Or oily skin or overweight
I had oily skin since childhood, my skin is better than most of the teens in my school, and I am still skinny while my cousins gain weight during the qurantine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Good_Little_Goy
For sugar eat friuts, the rest of sugars don't touch them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Julius
Myke Tyson used to eat some some Chocolate and a fruit juice before his combats. It is a fast way of getting an energy boost

Agree ngl

even suger from fruits is bad
It's bad yeah, sugar is still sugar, but fruits have other benefits so the balance is even I'd say. Fruit in moderate quantities isn't really bad, just don't go overboard with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Myke Tyson used to eat some some Chocolate and a fruit juice before his combats. It is a fast way of getting an energy boost
Just because some famous guy said Or did something doesn’t always make it right

just saying

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Just because some famous guy said Or did something doesn’t always make it right

just saying
He had one of the best boxing trainer the world has ever know, I'm quite sure they had some clue about that. They could be entirely wrong tho, not gonna deny that

• +1
For sugar eat friuts, the rest of sugars don't touch them.
It's bad yeah, sugar is still sugar, but fruits have other benefits so the balance is even I'd say. Fruit in moderate quantities isn't really bad, just don't go overboard with it
I did the research and appeantly suger from fruits is not as bad because it contains “Fibers” so it won’t metabolized quickly and won’t hurt you as much

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Julius
Keto is bad while suger is good???
Actually start reading proper forums in search of nutrition advice instead of teenage autists here who can't even read research papers.

Actually start reading proper forums in search of nutrition advice instead of teenage autists here who can't even read research papers.
I did watch videos and I read pepers and sugar is horrible in general I just made this thread so I make sure if there is any benifits of suger that I might be missing which is only slight boost of energy

but compare to suger side effects on insulin and skin it’s horrible choice to make

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Sugar is sweet. Yummy😍

• Love it
Reactions: Julius
Cope it’s like a drug remember in movies they take drug and all suddenly Act happy and energetic and stuff? Yeah because drugs and suger are pretty similar

you feel like shit in the first week or so but after you cut it for more than 2 weeks your body will feel a lot better
Dude.. I'm a medical provider and I give my patients sugar all the time in emergencies. Cope my asshole you dumb bitch

All those low carb/keto retards gathered in this thread, lmao.
I'm not against whole carbs, I'm against simple, processed sugar that can be found anywhere nowadays. Fructose is literally metabolised as a toxin by your liver

• +1
I'm not against whole carbs, I'm against simple, processed sugar that can be found anywhere nowadays. Fructose is literally metabolised as a toxin by your liver
Only if your liver function is fucked up. If you really believe that fructose is bad in general then I have no words

Fruit causes cancer now? Is there anything left to eat?

what are the IRS doing in my liver?

Last edited:
Sugar is cancer, mostly because people binge Netflix or video games after the insulin spike hits.

Fruit, its sugar and electrolytes are perfectly fine with modest exercise or on a hot summer day, partly because fruit hydrates better than water - and particularly helps hydration of the skin.

Only if your liver function is fucked up. If you really believe that fructose is bad in general then I have no words
Sugar is cancer, mostly because people binge Netflix or video games after the insulin spike hits.

Fruit, its sugar and electrolytes are perfectly fine with modest exercise or on a hot summer day, partly because fruit hydrates better than water - and particularly helps hydration of the skin.
but don’t fruits cause advanced glycation end products? Or only suger cause that

but don’t fruits cause advanced glycation end products? Or only suger cause that
Sure buddy, now link me the perfect food with no side effects.

JFL @ the turds avoiding fruit aha

• +1
Sure buddy, now link me the perfect food with no side effects.

JFL @ the turds avoiding fruit aha
Suger is vital

from my research, the fiber in i fruits help the suger metabolize whatever