is there any guide to prey eye maxx ??

Morrone is obviously GL + Giga SMV
But what make him special ?
Seen guys more GL irl tbh
Sex Appeal, Height, Frame, Commanding Aura, 365 days Dom Halo, Italian Accent, in general flirty personality, dresses like a playboy, has averageness but still looks unique. Tall, Dark and Handsome also charisma halo IRL. He is a sex icon right now, no one would slay more than him, go check tiktok. Somerhalder looks more unique and higher psl but Morrone mogs him by 6 inches in height and he is the only competition he has rn imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah usually meds don't have hunter eyes
I've found hunter eyes to be a meme and doesn't contribute to appeal much but they're a very good halo, i've ascended forum subhumans with my eye area alone so i'm kinda torn.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4946, gamma and 1 other person
Sex Appeal, Height, Frame, Commanding Aura, 365 days Dom Halo, Italian Accent, in general flirty personality, dresses like a playboy, has averageness but still looks unique. Tall, Dark and Handsome also charisma halo IRL. He is a sex icon right now, no one would slay more than him, go check tiktok. Somerhalder looks more unique and higher psl but Morrone mogs him by 6 inches in height and he is the only competition he has rn imo.
So its mostly Status + Aura + height ?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10987
Er3

are these prey eyes

I've found hunter eyes to be a meme and doesn't contribute to appeal much but they're a very good halo, i've ascended forum subhumans with my eye area alone so i'm kinda torn.
Trust me
They legit
Doesnt mean you fucked if you dont have them tho

Can you post some meds with hunter eyes? Usually italians and spaniards don't have those eyes
Some italians from the north have hunter eyes but they don't look med (unless they tan)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10987
So its mostly Status + Aura + height ?
Everything, he commands something that no one else can. He is the guy you'd see in all the romantic novels and pages. He doesn't have crazy status either he just started his career with that 365 days movie.

He has a crazy body, Aura, Height, 99th percentile face, Frame, his entire look commands respect he looks like a literal mafia boss, italian accent
You guys forget all the positive stereotypes italians have like being good in bed, romantic and masculine + italian accent is a massive halo in any other country @gamma

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10987
Can you post some meds with hunter eyes? Usually italians and spaniards don't have those eyes
Some italians from the north have hunter eyes but they don't look med (unless they tan)
Do I count as med if I'm 1/4 italian and 1/4 lebanese

DQEitloXkAApbhv
Https   blogs imagesforbescom declaneytan files 2017 01 Alessio Pozzi Fausto di Pino

Everything, he commands something that no one else can. He is the guy you'd see in all the romantic novels and pages. He doesn't have crazy status either he just started his career with that 365 days movie.

He has a crazy body, Aura, Height, 99th percentile face, Frame, his entire look commands respect he looks like a literal mafia boss, italian accent
You guys forget all the positive stereotypes italians have like being good in bed, romantic and masculine + italian accent is a massive halo in any other country @gamma
What an Italian slayer:
Italian mogger

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, gamma and volcelfatcel

I agree with you but not on this
>99th percentile face
He is very HTN tbh
Even my friend Face mog him

• +1
I agree with you but not on this
>99th percentile face
He is very HTN tbh
Even my friend Face mog him
I think his face is 99th percentile in sexual appeal but not in PSL.
Sex appeal is all that matters that's why maesthetic slays.

• +1
  • JFL
Tbh Coloring is cope alsong you not Pajeet tier
coloring isnt cope
cox appeal comes from his coloring, if he had brown or hazel eyes or even dark blue eyes he might not have been such a giga slayer

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 10987

Agree
He looks like a bad boy but at the same time he looks high class, not like some thug
7cf9c4ed 6430 4131 a68c 2f7426c0d2b8

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Tumblr m1a1snl7Cv1rs2447o1 400

Does he mog hacker and cox

• JFL
coloring isnt cope
cox appeal comes from his coloring, if he had brown or hazel eyes or even dark blue eyes he might not have been such a giga slayer
If you blonde, brown, black haired
Dont matter
what matter is bones and structures

Agree
He looks like a bad boy but at the same time he looks high class, not like some thug
View attachment 1182757
just another med without status

thats why anglo pretty boys who go to italy slay hard while italians complain "muh italy is such a hard mode" :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and gamma
coloring isnt cope
I knew a lanklet guy who looked like cox facially but struggled with getting girls

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I think his face is 99th percentile in sexual appeal but not in PSL.
Sex appeal is all that matters that's why maesthetic slays.
But Maesthetic is also the most PSL high type

• +1
thats why anglo pretty boys who go to italy slay hard while italians complain "muh italy is such a hard mode"
You just pulled this from your ass :lul:
Never heard of anglos that slay in Italy, do you know someone that did it?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
The GL ones would

• +1
ive never been to italy but lots of hot med girls here date ugly ass nordic/anglo boys

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Just be "Pale" Caucasoid with Good bones/structure
Thats it
:ogre:

Yeah of course
But average anglo is on the same level than average med
They date GL anglos/nords
come on guys im not even anglo but this is cope

lots of 3-4 psl anglos slaying on tiktok, they usually have great phenos so girls like them

theres no need to cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
No bro they date 2 psl asians
Canada is another world
They date 60 year old 5'1 disabled Philipinos
Girls go CRAZY for them

• JFL