Is there any Indian psl god ?

I know it although Idk the exact types and names but as you said why would I care. It's just that unless you're Indian with lots of European features, it's most likely impossible to be +6 PSL.

Only Indians with these phenotypes can look good

View attachment 2306402View attachment 2306405View attachment 2306409
Yeah eurocentric features are the measuring standard and there are some Indian male modes in Ralph Lauren campaigns but I forget their names. They had darker coloring.

I have similar coloring with euro features T20-30 eyes but my sibling has T07. My friend's sibling has C30.

Again, in my area, the young girls coloring is super common. Most have some sort of Middle Eastern DNA.

@drop You're 15. Your balls haven't even dropped yet. You don't know shit or havent done shit or lost your viriginity or fucked a stacy.

• +1
Reactions: zura and OGJBSLAYER
@drop You're 15. Your balls haven't even dropped yet. You don't know shit or havent done shit or lost your viriginity or fucked a stacy.
are you indian? jflll

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Yeah eurocentric features are the measuring standard and there are some Indian male modes in Ralph Lauren campaigns but I forget their names. They had darker coloring.

I have similar coloring with euro features T20-30 eyes but my sibling has T07. My friend's sibling has C30.

Again, in my area, the young girls coloring is super common. Most have some sort of Middle Eastern DNA.
Ok, but until legit generally-acceptable examples are provided, you won't convince people that Indians can be good-looking.
Jfl Kalash look gypsy af
No idea what language you talking, but I didn't say the examples look good, just that that coloring is the only which can save indians

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Ok, but until legit generally-acceptable examples are provided, you won't convince people that Indians can be good-looking.

No idea what language you talking, but I didn't say the examples look good, just that that coloring is the only which can save indians
salludon colouring mogs. kalash look like low iq europeans.

• +1
Reactions: zura and AsGoodAsItGets

Just have a look at some Bollywood songs or dramas.

That's the selected group of individuals who are gl just as in Hollywood.

But yes generally I like Russians and Italians more than Indians myself so ymmv.

And we do say a Mumbai 10 is a Milan 6.

@drop I can tell you don't fuck because I have nordic friends who fuck and they don't speak like you or “ugh” without retort.

Will just have to destroy a nordic pussy because you pissed me off.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person

But yes generally I like Russians and Italians more than Indians myself so ymmv.

@drop I can tell you don't fuck because I have nordic friends who fuck and they don't speak like you or “ugh” without retort.

foodora driver pheno @Krakowski @HarrierDuBois

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 29155, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
@BrahminBoss dei intha thevediya pasangal aemathiyitt naan oru nordic pussy next month trip il destroy panna pore. Varingala euro trip

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
foodora driver pheno @Krakowski @HarrierDuBois
Knacka på dörren för och lämna pizza med cykelhjälmen på sig pheno.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 29155, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
salludon colouring mogs. kalash look like low iq europeans.
Is salludon indian? I thought he was middle eastern. But well, he looks good if not tanned.

There's no comparison for top Hollywood faces to top Bollywood ones. I noticed that some women have a latino-like appearance and kind of hot, and men mostly HTNs with maybe some chadlites that's my view

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, AsGoodAsItGets and BrahminBoss
Is salludon indian? I thought he was middle eastern. But well, he looks good if not tanned.

There's no comparison for top Hollywood faces to top Bollywood ones. I noticed that some women have a latino-like appearance and kind of hot, and men mostly HTNs with maybe some chadlites that's my view
hes paki with indo iranid phenotype @justinzayn

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Lebgfinal and AsGoodAsItGets
I know this is just bait but I unironically would consider him honorary curry. Looked like some Paki before and after the tan. The fact that most of the Zyzz fans on youtube are curries speaks volumes too.

• +1
Reactions: zura
I have nordic frens so 🫱🏻🫲🏻
What is the 'Dab Me Up' Meme? Meaning explained!

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and AsGoodAsItGets
literally ive gotten uber eats/foodora like 10 times and it has ALWAYS been an indian hahahah. this is how your race is percieved in the west lil bro
I live in EU dumbass.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
literally ive gotten uber eats/foodora like 10 times and it has ALWAYS been an indian hahahah. this is how your race is percieved in the west lil bro
Just ignore fax for a yet to be ball dropped15 year olds anecdote for when he buys takeout to play fortnite and jerk off

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 29167
The only way an Indian can be a PSL god globally is if he doesn't look Indian.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and Deleted member 29155
I know this is just bait but I unironically would consider him honorary curry. Looked like some Paki before and after the tan. The fact that most of the Zyzz fans on youtube are curries speaks volumes too.
He was still good looking Even tho he was curry

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Darkskin indians have the lowest Appeal and PSL of the entire planet, nothing comes close to a darkskin indian, they just look like a dirty white person, and that's not even racist because they have a euro skull shape

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29167
Darkskin indians have the lowest Appeal and PSL of the entire planet, nothing comes close to a darkskin indian, they just look like a dirty white person, and that's not even racist because they have a euro skull shape
True we need to tell Sendhil Ramamurthy about experimental skin lightening stacks or it's over for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, AsGoodAsItGets and Haydez
Nah that's basically claiming all good features as white or eurocentric.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Xangsane
Most darkskin indians are dravidians who do not have a euro skull shape.

True we need to tell Sendhil Ramamurthy about experimental skin lightening stacks or it's over for him
Yeah just say “he doesn't look indian” to any Indian that looks good theory.

Bitches and self-hating Indians and other ethnics, blacks, whites, or gingers, lemme make it clear:

I‘m Indian AF and I must look Indian just by proxy of my heritage being Indian. I come from the land of the world's best silk, the highest grade craftsmen, jewelers, and artisans sought out by world's highest royalty.

If any one has no pride in their heritage, its over for you regardless of your race.

Resist the psyop and understand that people like me and my friends whos race vary a lot (Indian, arab, nordic, scott, brit, italian) hang and fuck stacies in clubs with no discrimination.

• +1
Reactions: zura

Bitches and self-hating Indians and other ethnics, blacks, whites, or gingers, lemme make it clear:

I‘m Indian AF and I must look Indian just by proxy of my heritage being Indian. I come from the land of the world's best silk, the highest grade craftsmen, jewelers, and artisans sought out by world's highest royalty.

If any one has no pride in their heritage, its over for you regardless of your race.

Resist the psyop and understand that people like me and my friends whos race vary a lot (Indian, arab, nordic, scott, brit, italian) hang and fuck stacies in clubs with no discrimination.
Since race threads get a lot of attention, for young kids reading this...

People are going to sell you casual racism from time to time if you appear culturally enriched.

“You don't sound Indian/ black/ white/ ginger though”

“You don't look Indian//// though”

Resist the need to fit in and say

“I dont know if that's a compliment or an insult bro”

Lol at basement dwellers who have 0 clue how the world works.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, zura and Deleted member 29155

My post was ironic bhai
I think the racism against Indians on org is way worse than actual reality even though both are still bad
To them you don't look Indian unless you look like Aziz Ansari, meanwhile India is a country with extreme genetic diversity

• +1
Reactions: zura and AsGoodAsItGets

When you're a good looking Indian, most probably don't even assume you're Indian, like salludon, most people thought he was middle eastern or even med jfl

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29167 and SecularIslamist
Apart from @Salludon who is 8 PSL god qlongside Chico, Gandy, Maher etc

These guys definitely mog MTNs in the west

And ofc they are genetic anomalies

this dude is pretty goodlooking

When you're a good looking Indian, most probably don't even assume you're Indian, like salludon, most people thought he was middle eastern or even med jfl
Legit. Salludons pre-ascension pics look curry.

He still does look curry to me but I can understand why some people may think he's middle Eastern.

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, zura, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
But why? Do you know any in real life?
because they have subhuman genetics. i know one irl and he's chill but he doesn't even look that curry, he's brown with a mogger face.

• Hmm...
One of my friends looks insane. Wish i could share pics

My post was ironic bhai
I think the racism against Indians on org is way worse than actual reality even though both are still bad
To them you don't look Indian unless you look like Aziz Ansari, meanwhile India is a country with extreme genetic diversity
Yeah bro ofc I got that :lul: .. Only the first line of my reply was adressed to you, the rest was to self hating slave ethnics

The racism is to dark skinned Indians. I enver even knew racism existed and snubbed my friends experiences as things he felt.

I just “blend” in even though at the time I was trying to Maharajamax with a deep tan, full beard and long hair.

That means racism is not blatantly lookist, its only another reason to “justify” hate against less fortunate looking people.

Hes pakistani bro.

And we need more gl Indians to resist the slave mind and rep India instead of trying to fit in wifh:

“oh yeah I never even visited India so im basically not even Indian and my phentoype is lighter than my passport...”. :lul:

Ive never heard an Italian playboy saying this shit even though there are 100s of negative sterotypes about Italians too.

If there are gl Indians reading this shit, understand that you will have better reults with girla if you actuaply play in to the rich Indian Maharaja playboy vibe (silk, gold, astrology, yoga, sex, kamasutra, meditation, secret wisdom, guru vibes).

• JFL
because they have subhuman genetics. i know one irl and he's chill but he doesn't even look that curry, he's brown with a mogger face.
Cringe bro just go to sleep before your mom comes upstairs to spank you and you trip over the doritos

Wtf are you even saying? He doesnt look Indian but hes Indian?

>Subhuman genetics
>mogger face

>doesnt even look *****
>brown

???????

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 29155