Is there any Indian psl god ?

Cringe bro just go to sleep before your mom comes upstairs to spank you and you trip over the doritos

Wtf are you even saying? He doesnt look Indian but hes Indian?

>Subhuman genetics
>mogger face

>doesnt even look *****
>brown

???????
im saying he's probably mixed. retard

Blud WTF. These ain't fuvking indians these are Pakistani's. There's a huge ass difference as you start to get away from india
ok brother sorry, im not an expert. for me its like posting pictures of some sudanese people and then someone says "no, they are ethiopian", and im like ok bhai its the fucking same to my eyes. or when distinguishing japoneses from chinese, the same for me.

and this case is basically the same

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
ok brother sorry, im not an expert. for me its like posting pictures of some sudanese people and then someone says "no, they are ethiopian", and im like ok bhai its the fucking same to my eyes. or when distinguishing japoneses from chinese, the same for me.

Actually I'll let it pass but just for awareness. The farther east you go from india it keeps getting better. As for example norther Pakistan and middle of Afghanistan gave pretty much a better phenoms than any regular paki or indian. In alot of cases we have a huge resemblance to Caucasians than others.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
foodora driver pheno @Krakowski @HarrierDuBois
Knacka på dörren för och lämna pizza med cykelhjälmen på sig pheno.
Dör av skratt. Roliga är ju att det inte ens är ett skämt, igår, i förrigår och dagen innan det så var det indier som levererade min mat, dock hade de bil och inte cykel.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and AsGoodAsItGets
Actually I'll let it pass but just for awareness. The farther east you go from india it keeps getting better. As for example norther Pakistan and middle of Afghanistan gave pretty much a better phenoms than any regular paki or indian. In alot of cases we have a huge resemblance to Caucasians than others.
Bitch just stop qualifying and trying to be white.

Fucking pathetic.

I have paki friends too.

I'm from the South of India namely Malabar, and we have similar phenos.

Dör av skratt. Roliga är ju att det inte ens är ett skämt, igår, i förrigår och dagen innan det så var det indier som levererade min mat, dock hade de bil och inte cykel.
sexuellt frustrerad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
sexuellt frustrerad
I have no problems with indians at all, all my experiences with indians have been good so far. If anything they are probably one of the best immigrant groups in Sweden from what I know because they actually contribute to society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 30679

Yeah bro even though I borderline dislike you for your ignorance, make it clear to nonwhites who are trying to be white that they're basically the same to white people.

we have a huge resemblance to Caucasians than others.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Just let white people be purely white dickhead.

“Omg Im almost white”

Fucking retarded shit that makes my white friends cringe. They only don't say shit these days because of PC bullshit, but we all know what theyre thinking if you know them well.

There are people in India who think they're somehow connected to Hitler and Israel because they hate muslims. Fucking cow dung smearing bobs and vegene dickheads who basically single handedly destroyed the Indian image.

• JFL
I have no problems with indians at all, all my experiences with indians have been good so far. If anything they are probably one of the best immigrant groups in Sweden from what I know because they actually contribute to society.
No worries bro from my personal experience, Swedes or whites in general have no issues with people who integrate into the culture, but all people respect gents who are proud of their culture instead of trying to be “white” and claiming fake closeness to white people.

There is space for everyone. There are white people in the Middle East and in India in construction and finance.

But tbh in my opinion, your far left govt has been too soft on illegal immigrants and destroyed a bit of your culture leading to the rise of far right groups who basically come with a level of racist and (so called) sexist views.

Yin and yang. Go too soft, you get radical right wingers who is supported by people who would earlier be considered centre or left wing even, just because they have no other option and do not want to aupport lgbtqia+ or illegal immigratioj.

• JFL
That are considered good looking by girls, when I look at most paid models they are entirely white males. And I think I know one curry chad but in general, does any of you know Indians who genuinely mog at the level of Sean opry/Chico and are universally attractive ?
theres a paki psl God

salludon

• JFL
I think i kinda mog most of my fellow Indians
5b8633d0 6513 473e b576 2a48b3bcd694

Only one I know of is probs Siva Kaneswaran, though he's only half tamil (if wikipedia is correct)

Few pics off the internet

8a18c58e4816b98000fd3939523fbb4c  siva kaneswaran group
1bc841214e8b38dd93f0143df211ade0  irish guys boy bands
Rate siva kaneswaran v0 wgmjyszidmh91
The Wanted image the wanted 36207166 245 320
Original111
6f427d9065bc siva kaneswaran fiancee t

Could count as very high PSL imo

Last edited:
That are considered good looking by girls, when I look at most paid models they are entirely white males. And I think I know one curry chad but in general, does any of you know Indians who genuinely mog at the level of Sean opry/Chico and are universally attractive ?
doesn't exist

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Siddharth gupta

Attachments

• 1691055391937.png
    1691055391937.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
This guy

Attachments

• dc42f63ca155e00f2a3615d6baf5d3ec.jpg
    dc42f63ca155e00f2a3615d6baf5d3ec.jpg