Is there any more insecurity based profession/ field than the hair transplant field?

Is there?

• No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
i mean, for correcting teeth there are cosmeitc issues.
For eyes there are real issues.
For women anything done to them is mostly vanity like getting tit increase.
But hair is that but just for men. And men in general are prolly way more insecure abt their appearance if they care enough to get the transplant.

If you do it for "your job" then it's kind of an overreaching notion because I doubt that there is that much competition out there that you would lose a job position over hair if you were qualified.

I think it's all just insecurity. and vanity.

I argue boobjobs may be more bc yeah men will be judged slightly for their appearance when it comes to getting a job.

idk to me it seems it is

Plastic surgery in general

Lack of insecurity does not exist. It’s a normie concept at root that one can even be fully confident. It does not exist.

All self improvement comes from an insecurity. Even chad who hits the gym to mog harder is insecure in comparison to a more mogger version of himself that he personally idealizes in his brain.

It all stems from insecurity, just in comparison to an ideal version (like the boob job example on women), or an obvious failo, like balding on men.

If you were TRULY confident and it wasn’t linked to looks, you would have no issue walking around right after you just shit your pants with a giant poop stain on your back. But you clearly wouldn’t do that would you. Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard