Is there any NEW money making methods?

G

gageMoggs

Iron
i tried to hop on the rep airpod selling trend which actually worked but took some time, eventually died out. wondering what everyone is doing nowadays let me know!

• JFL
Reactions: illoan82
Making money is easy. Any service based business can make 100k+ per year.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and gageMoggs
start selling rep AirPods max the headphones there still selling

Crime is the ONLY money making method that works

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: helpmeascend, fuxkdakikez, aleksander and 1 other person
i tried to hop on the rep airpod selling trend which actually worked but took some time, eventually died out. wondering what everyone is doing nowadays let me know!
Sell human organs to cartals in Mexico

cock sucking business
video editing, demand never ends, just get good and u gon make bank, i was making more than the average doctor here p/m
(3rd worlder), i am money mogging my friends at 17/18, i quit rn because it is mentally taxing and in my rotting phase, now i focus on mental/health, probably because i was at home all day for months, if you decide to do this, make sure to have some friends and go outside every week, gym daily, i was doing none of this and burnt out hard

video editing, demand never ends, just get good and u gon make bank, i was making more than the average doctor here p/m
(3rd worlder), i am money mogging my friends at 17/18, i quit rn because it is mentally taxing and in my rotting phase, now i focus on mental/health, probably because i was at home all day for months, if you decide to do this, make sure to have some friends and go outside every week, gym daily, i was doing none of this and burnt out hard
where to get market of that how to get into that where they hire

where to get market of that how to get into that where they hire
twitter is good rn, you will be editing for big youtubers, i've worked and had offers with some big people in this industry, including in muh "self improvement" community which includes people like Jwaller (tate circle), hamza, and some familiar faces you will know, that's besides the point

i started on fiverr like any other freelance pajeet, fiverr is still good because it's a freelance hub and you will get people that are rich af once in awhile, like old people running companies wanting to hire you to make some simple ahh shorts that will take u 20 min to make and if you are confident and good at yapping, you can charge high most of the time don't be like these filthy subhuman pajeets charging 1$ per project, these guys are making it hard on themselves for no reason JFL, the only bad thing about fiverr is that they will take 20% of your cut and make you wait 2 weeks for a payout and if you tell the client to meet anywhere else other than fiverr, you will get a ban, i once made $700 for a 10 second intro that took me 30 min to make in total because some guy was closing in on a deadline and needed to hire

the niches you will choose also affects the quality of clients and money you can make per project, like documentary videos/finance, are one of the best niches you can do, changes with time ofc but doesn't matter, once u enter these groups and make friends with other good editors you will know what the market will brew, i personally know children or my age that be making 5 - $20k per month because they utilized their anime montage skills into one of the best industries in the modern age and are now working with top creators which is insane, you can work from anywhere, just save and buy a high end macbook, it can be a slightly long process, it hasn't even been a year for me, and believe me i am the most laziest degenerate individual, don't be like me, i could have been on a better start if i just kept practicing which i never did, i just got better per project and edited for money, if i had gotten better in the first place which will take max 3 month's to become a top 5% editor i could have made bank, now i'm kind of back to step 0, i'm sick of it, i'm gonna use the money to looksmax and shi

make a decent portofolio, you will not survive if you are a trash editor, alot of people think it's oversaturated, WRONG, everyone is garbage, you will stand out if you are good, simple, it seemed crazy at first but man these big youtubers aint that far to reach, just get good, make friends on twitter and join communities on discord, and connections will start coming in.

careful to not overwork i know alot of these guys are working 12 hours a day including me because these deadlines are just insane, 1 high quality video with a bunch of motion graphics per week is not to be underestimated, sure $1k per project sounds good but not worth the health problems, im considering going to uni by the start of next year because im genuinely sick of this shit, no social life at 18 is a death sentence, if ur considering doing this then manage ur time properly

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa
tysm i
twitter is good rn, you will be editing for big youtubers, i've worked and had offers with some big people in this industry, including in muh "self improvement" community which includes people like Jwaller (tate circle), hamza, and some familiar faces you will know, that's besides the point

i started on fiverr like any other freelance pajeet, fiverr is still good because it's a freelance hub and you will get people that are rich af once in awhile, like old people running companies wanting to hire you to make some simple ahh shorts that will take u 20 min to make and if you are confident and good at yapping, you can charge high most of the time don't be like these filthy subhuman pajeets charging 1$ per project, these guys are making it hard on themselves for no reason JFL, the only bad thing about fiverr is that they will take 20% of your cut and make you wait 2 weeks for a payout and if you tell the client to meet anywhere else other than fiverr, you will get a ban, i once made $700 for a 10 second intro that took me 30 min to make in total because some guy was closing in on a deadline and needed to hire

the niches you will choose also affects the quality of clients and money you can make per project, like documentary videos/finance, are one of the best niches you can do, changes with time ofc but doesn't matter, once u enter these groups and make friends with other good editors you will know what the market will brew, i personally know children or my age that be making 5 - $20k per month because they utilized their anime montage skills into one of the best industries in the modern age and are now working with top creators which is insane, you can work from anywhere, just save and buy a high end macbook, it can be a slightly long process, it hasn't even been a year for me, and believe me i am the most laziest degenerate individual, don't be like me, i could have been on a better start if i just kept practicing which i never did, i just got better per project and edited for money, if i had gotten better in the first place which will take max 3 month's to become a top 5% editor i could have made bank, now i'm kind of back to step 0, i'm sick of it, i'm gonna use the money to looksmax and shi

make a decent portofolio, you will not survive if you are a trash editor, alot of people think it's oversaturated, WRONG, everyone is garbage, you will stand out if you are good, simple, it seemed crazy at first but man these big youtubers aint that far to reach, just get good, make friends on twitter and join communities on discord, and connections will start coming in.

careful to not overwork i know alot of these guys are working 12 hours a day including me because these deadlines are just insane, 1 high quality video with a bunch of motion graphics per week is not to be underestimated, sure $1k per project sounds good but not worth the health problems, im considering going to uni by the start of next year because im genuinely sick of this shit, no social life at 18 is a death sentence, if ur considering doing this then manage ur time properly
i bookmark, do u have discord ?

At least u was making buck. I roted for nothing

tell your mom to suck my dick and ill give you both 10 bucks faggot

Np & nah i left all the groups, i doubt i’ll return 💀

all the best to you tho man, I started from 0 and struggled hard, also another thing you can also cold email/message youtubers you randomly see, I usually guess if they have enough money for editing etc by (setup/clothes), just chatgpt a paragraph introduction, tweak it to sound human, and spam away, when you reach a certain level these communities are sometimes pay to enter, it’s so good because these guys have connections to big YouTubers and can vouch, I always gave out free clients lol because i had too much,

a really good guy i recommend, (@vfxmalice) on twitter has a decent dc group, his yt videos are informative for newbies, but it’s a good place to start entering the community, they do calls and tutorials and such, mind you most of these guys are busy so noone is going to spoonfeed you stuff most of the time, get to a good level, then maybe as u make more friends they will help u as you are on the same journey 👍
Did you use pre-made presets and plug-ins like Sapphire and bcc? If you did where did you get them? I've been editing for a while with after effects and Premiere using Saphire but can't manage to find bcc plug ins for free.

Did you use pre-made presets and plug-ins like Sapphire and bcc? If you did where did you get them? I've been editing for a while with after effects and Premiere using Saphire but can't manage to find bcc plug ins for free.
Yeah lol i pirate all of them, i aint paid a cent to adobe and for plugins, i also got packs for free because i was friends with some editors, some insane stuff that goes up to 200$ per pack,

Just keep searching for editing servers, most of the stuff i have is cause i was asking people for directions, ion got the server on me rn but yeah rule of thumb most ppl will help you, from finding free plugin files and sfx

Last edited: