Is there any point in putting volufiline on my nasolabial folds

D

Deleted member 30552

.
Joined
Jun 4, 2023
Posts
4,142
Reputation
4,443
Or is it a waste?
 
Or is it a waste?
I tried it for a couple weeks there and under eye area
Of course i didnt get results because that time may not be enough though lol.
But it may be the right idea.
Ive just not found many good examples of it actually working, so i stopped, but who knows it may work for you if you stick with it. Personally, i thought fillers/implant surgeries to "fill in" those areas would be the only real solution
 
I tried it for a couple weeks there and under eye area
Of course i didnt get results because that time may not be enough though lol.
But it may be the right idea.
Ive just not found many good examples of it actually working, so i stopped, but who knows it may work for you if you stick with it. Personally, i thought fillers/implant surgeries to "fill in" those areas would be the only real solution
I’m scared of getting fillers underneath the eye. Super dangerous

Apparently it worked for syrian psycho really well

I wonder if it’s gonna be a problem using it in conjunction with a concealer under my eyes
 
I’m scared of getting fillers underneath the eye. Super dangerous

Apparently it worked for syrian psycho really well

I wonder if it’s gonna be a problem using it in conjunction with a concealer under my eyes
just use volufiline, soon you wont need the concealer. don't be gay bro
 
just use volufiline, soon you wont need the concealer. don't be gay bro
Idrc about being “gay”. Its not that noticeable and helps significantly but yea the plan is to stop using it if volufiline works.
 

Similar threads

ICR
Replies
45
Views
328
ICR
ICR
swizz
Replies
6
Views
50
swizz
swizz
Luminouscel
Replies
5
Views
60
greylol
greylol
UrFavVolcel
Replies
6
Views
70
UrFavVolcel
UrFavVolcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top