Luminouscel
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2026
- Posts
- 5
- Reputation
- 3
Nostril show / upturned nose is a huge failo especially with africans that isn't talked about enough, I would go so far as to say you can't truly be attractive as an african with an unideal nasolabial angle. The main thing separating a terramogger like Mukasa from an mtn-htn black guy is nostril show.
Compare these two pictures of this random east african, one with lots of nostril show while the other with significantly less.
Instantly goes from some random brutish thug to an aristocratic mogger.
In the end I don't even really think it matters how wide, flat, subsaharan, etc. your nose is as long as you have minimal nostril show, and vice versa with europeans
Compare these two pictures of this random east african, one with lots of nostril show while the other with significantly less.
Instantly goes from some random brutish thug to an aristocratic mogger.
In the end I don't even really think it matters how wide, flat, subsaharan, etc. your nose is as long as you have minimal nostril show, and vice versa with europeans