Is there any potential for me to be above average? (18M)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I ussaly like posting here more as Its ussaly nice people who are NT and not incels who give bad advice.
I am 18M, ex-fatcel who is mostly just anxious escalating with women, but not talking, so I try to gymmaxx to get the confidence to get my first relationship. Positive side is my height, its 6' 1'', while I am in mostly girls school that only have about 15 guys as a dating option (Altrough I don't approach yet and its my last year)
Would you agree my face is average, and do you think I could be above average? Most people think Im average, but Im corious if lifting can get me above average. Thanks!

I currently have shorter hair, let me know what you think, also my lower body is mostly looseskin aswell.

• +1
Reactions: mkoomz
Respect for losing weight brother.

Gain as much fucking arm mass as you can.

Aggressively hunt women. Many want to losreVirginity if they havent yet before college

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian and Nibba
Respect for losing weight brother.

Gain as much fucking arm mass as you can.

Aggressively hunt women. Many want to losreVirginity if they havent yet before college
Thanks bro! Would you say my arms are lagging massivly? Flexed they look average, but when I was skinny it was even worse!
Would you say approaching + lifting will bassicly save my dating life? I dont care about sex that much as a relationship and making out, I dont want to miss on that out if Im atleast in school with mostly women

You look below average tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

Yeah, but Im from Slovenia, in worldwide id look below average. In slovenia + being tall I look average or abv avg. But for example if I was in new york I would look like Im from Bosnia/Balkan states so ofc Id look below

Thanks bro! Would you say my arms are lagging massivly? Flexed they look average, but when I was skinny it was even worse!
Would you say approaching + lifting will bassicly save my dating life? I dont care about sex that much as a relationship and making out, I dont want to miss on that out if Im atleast in school with mostly women
You seem NT enough if you are already talking to girls tbh.

Just looksmaxx. Get fucking BIG and slay.

Your torso is big because you were fat so work out arms predominantly. And back tbh. And shoulders. Rest of torso isnt as improtant
It is because he isnt a true white

You seem NT enough if you are already talking to girls tbh.

Just looksmaxx. Get fucking BIG and slay.

Your torso is big because you were fat so work out arms predominantly. And back tbh. And shoulders. Rest of torso isnt as improtant

Id say my torso was big due to my dad's genetics, do lat pulldowns matter? I have a coaching program thats 50$ per month!
Id agree on getting big, or should I be lean with loose skin? How long will it take? Thanks!

It is because he isnt a true white

Yes exactly, Im not true white but its fine really! Most in my country are not anyway, and so are girls too!

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
You have above average face but your body is kinda gross

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Also he admitted to beig below average so don't give him too much hate
Yes exactly, Im not true white but its fine really! Most in my country are not anyway, and so are girls too!
Don't pay for a coaching programe.

I can write you one for free

I agree to being below average in US AND MAJOR Cities, but average in my country. (Based on what people rated me on truerateme, Im average, but they have a diffrent rating system.)
I live in capital of Slovenia, but its still a small city with mostly Slovenians and never true whites.

You have above average face but your body is kinda gross

I have been working out for 4 months, my body has improved amazingly Imo, I look good with a shirt but really bad shirtless!

This was my body 4 months ago!
yO4yHjT.png
i9KKm1d.jpg
This is me 2 years ago as a big guy!
Tf0Ntt1.jpg

Id say my body gets better every month imo, so it takes time, this is what it looked like a month ago
QeSLUYb.jpg

Imo I attract some women too as Im only guy in school who lifts, I am not big but I do have some newbie gains and veery good chest genetics and calves.

• +1
Reactions: mkoomz
I agree to being below average in US AND MAJOR Cities, but average in my country. (Based on what people rated me on truerateme, Im average, but they have a diffrent rating system.)
I live in capital of Slovenia, but its still a small city with mostly Slovenians and never true whites.

I have been working out for 4 months, my body has improved amazingly Imo, I look good with a shirt but really bad shirtless!

yO4yHjT.png
i9KKm1d.jpg
Tf0Ntt1.jpg

Id say my body gets better every month imo, so it takes time, this is what it looked like a month ago
QeSLUYb.jpg
Train arms and mew HARD

Don't pay for a coaching programe.

I can write you one for free
Alright, Its fine but ill drop him this month then. Ussaly its paid by my mother, but he just gives me all same exercises for third month now with just increasing the weight, so I might drop him
Train arms and mew HARD
How about mewing and chewing?, is there any diffrence?

Alright, Its fine but ill drop him this month then. Ussaly its paid by my mother, but he just gives me all same exercises for third month now with just increasing the weight, so I might drop him

How about mewing and chewing?, is there any diffrence?
Chewing can give you TMJ and fuck your jaw. Stick with proper tongue position

Chewing can give you TMJ and fuck your jaw. Stick with proper tongue position
I don't want that, someone else suggested me that, I really like focusing on gym tho, its what Ive been focused on solely past 4 months

I don't want that, someone else suggested me that, I really like focusing on gym tho, its what Ive been focused on solely past 4 months
Socialmaxx too.

Soculialmaxxing is underrated

Socialmaxxing is getting more friends and tlaking to more people? Thanks!
Not just that. It is about being present at evemts. Expanding social influence, developing social skills and soft power and respect.

You want to be the guy people want to be around and invite

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
R u Albanian

Not just that. It is about being present at evemts. Expanding social influence, developing social skills and soft power and respect.

You want to be the guy people want to be around and invite
Thanks, already checking some basic guides right now! Why do you think I need to train my arms mostly? Thanks!
R u Albanian
Nope, slovenian!

Average dude, keep gymcelling and mewing.

Average dude, keep gymcelling and mewing.

Thanks man! How long do you think it will take for gymcelling to reach its effect? Id say Im transtioning to abv avg for 4 months now since losing all the fat

yO4yHjT.png
i9KKm1d.jpg
Tf0Ntt1.jpg

QeSLUYb.jpg

Imo I attract some women too as Im only guy in school who lifts, I am not big but I do have some newbie gains and veery good chest genetics and calves.
Congrats dude. Only really "problem" is NCT. I know a party boy at my school that does well with women and looks like you a lot

You can get to 6.5. Not sure if higher tho

You can get to 6.5. Not sure if higher tho
6.5 PSL or 6.5 normie rating? Cause Id be fine with 5.5-6 normie rating!
Congrats dude. Only really "problem" is NCT. I know a party boy at my school that does well with women and looks like you a lot
I agree, sadly NCT cant be fixed, but I have heard I have a compact midface and tall and some other features. How does the party boy operate? Does he lift?

6.5 PSL or 6.5 normie rating? Cause Id be fine with 5.5-6 normie rating!

I agree, sadly NCT cant be fixed, but I have heard I have a compact midface and tall and some other features. How does the party boy operate? Does he lift?
6.5 normie rating, if looksmaxxed

6.5 normie rating, if looksmaxxed
Thanks!

How far off am I that?

How far off am I of a 5.25 or 5.5 or 6? Thanks! How much time would that take?

You can't look above average without plastic surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
You can't look above average without plastic surgeries.
Hey, I meant above avg in my country, with body, not worldwide, I didnt mean only face. I meant attractive as above average in all

Hey, I meant above avg in my country, with body, not worldwide, I didnt mean only face. I meant attractive as above average in all
And how are we supposed to know what above average looks like in your country?

And how are we supposed to know what above average looks like in your country?
Not sure, but Slovenians are mostly from Balkan states, I have a feeling you didnt factor in height and body.
I have abv. avg height, but Im not 100% white, but nobody in my country is.

Thanks!

How far off am I that?

How far off am I of a 5.25 or 5.5 or 6? Thanks! How much time would that take?
on some pics you're a 4.5 on others 5

on some pics you're a 4.5 on others 5
Id say its bassicly how I take pictures, some are really bad lighting. Can gym give 0.5 points or 1 point?

Id say its bassicly how I take pictures, some are really bad lighting. Can gym give 0.5 points or 1 point?
1 to 1.5 points in looks

1 to 1.5 points in looks
Thanks, Ill stay consistent with gym! Id say Im lucky as I attract some women easier to be a 5.25 or 5.5, when Im realistically 5.

What would you rate me here?
yO4yHjT.png
i9KKm1d.jpg

People called me average here, but this was before lifting really so Id say I was a bit below

Thanks, Ill stay consistent with gym! Id say Im lucky as I attract some women easier to be a 5.25 or 5.5, when Im realistically 5.

What would you rate me here?
yO4yHjT.png
i9KKm1d.jpg

People called me average here, but this was before lifting really so Id say I was a bit below

Holy shit you have the saddest looking face I've ever seen.

Why did you lose fat without bulking up in muscle? You look Auschwitz tier.

You have to do something about your mouth and eye area. Mew and look into face pulling or fagga appliance.

Time to bulk back up

Holy shit you have the saddest looking face I've ever seen.

Why did you lose fat without bulking up in muscle? You look Auschwitz tier.

You have to do something about your mouth and eye area. Mew and look into face pulling or fagga appliance.

Thats not me anymore I can show you how I look now. I looked like shit back then so I attracted only some women. I look better bulked, eye area and mouth are only my big disatvatages, but I still attract women so no operations needed.

Time to bulk back up
I already bulked back for 4months, still am and its one of the best decisions in my life.

I'd say ur a bit above average facially but it looks to me like ur doing that weird eyebrow raise in some of ur pics, it looks weird and wrinkles your forehead so if you are doing it, stop. idk how else to explain it other than it doesn't seem like ur face in some of the pics is ur resting face.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
already bulked back for 4months, still am and its one of the best decisions in my life.
Same. It's nice starting to fill out bigger shirts and actually width mog most people

• +1
Same. It's nice starting to fill out bigger shirts and actually width mog most people
When I went to the club gang member started to respect me instead of intimidate me
I'd say ur a bit above average facially but it looks to me like ur doing that weird eyebrow raise in some of ur pics, it looks weird and wrinkles your forehead so if you are doing it, stop. idk how else to explain it other than it doesn't seem like ur face in some of the pics is ur resting face.
Thanks, ill stop!

Kek. I'm actually not skinny anymore
Grats bro, I was fat, skinnyfat, and skinny. Now Im normal going to a bit stocky with muscle. I get most attraction that way

Grats bro, I was fat, skinnyfat, and skinny. Now Im normal going to a bit stocky with muscle. I get most attraction that way
Yeah I'm starting to get thicc as fuck

Yeah I'm starting to get thicc as fuck
If your getting thicc itst not bad. I used to have BDD before bulking and got fatter everytime, but I somehow still attract women. If your fat without muscles thats a problem.

If your getting thicc itst not bad. I used to have BDD before bulking and got fatter everytime, but I somehow still attract women. If your fat without muscles thats a problem.
Yeah like my back is WIDE bro. Forearms are getting meaty and vascular af

I ussaly like posting here more as Its ussaly nice people who are NT and not incels who give bad advice.
I am 18M, ex-fatcel who is mostly just anxious escalating with women, but not talking, so I try to gymmaxx to get the confidence to get my first relationship. Positive side is my height, its 6' 1'', while I am in mostly girls school that only have about 15 guys as a dating option (Altrough I don't approach yet and its my last year)
Would you agree my face is average, and do you think I could be above average? Most people think Im average, but Im corious if lifting can get me above average. Thanks!

I currently have shorter hair, let me know what you think, also my lower body is mostly looseskin aswell.

I mean you have preety strong feautures and good facial harmony for the most part (ignoring asymetries).

And dont take this the wrong way but your face looks kinda melting and you look kinda tired/unhealthy. (especially with the cantal tilt on one of your eyes).

But your still gl isch i'd say

• +1
I mean you have preety strong feautures and good facial harmony for the most part (ignoring asymetries).

And dont take this the wrong way but your face looks kinda melting and you look kinda tired/unhealthy. (especially with the cantal tilt on one of your eyes).

But your still gl isch i'd say

Thanks, I hear that from a lot of people. Nct is one hell of a way for ruining a good pptential! Good looking isch as you mean avg or above avg? I look tired due to genetically black eyebags sadly, not much I can do here other than get good sleep

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Thanks, I hear that from a lot of people. Nct is one hell of a way for ruining a good pptential! Good looking isch as you mean avg or above avg? I look tired due to genetically black eyebags sadly, not much I can do here other than get good sleep

Like just above average

Your lips are your biggest weakness. They are non existent. You better start training them to get lip hypertrophy