Is there any salvation for lost youth?

Deleted member 7823

Deleted member 7823

Bronze
By the time i ascend ill be 24 with very limited life experience. The worst part of being ugly is the lost youth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5786 and 4 others
if you moneymax & looksmax your older years will compensate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Gaia262, amorfati and 1 other person
moneymaxx and travel the world and get to know girls all over the world. You can't make up for lost youth but doing this comes pretty close

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe, amorfati and MiroslavBulldosex
By the time i ascend ill be 24 with very limited life experience. The worst part of being ugly is the lost youth.

It depends: If you were born with a chad mindset and always were a nascent chad, you have hope; However, if you were born an incel, you'll most likely die an incel.

I feel you. Lost time is lost forever. You can only go through the stages of grief and try to make your future better.

If you want to feel better: Many people still try to "live their youth" in their 30s today, and other people have other traumatic experiences, so you're not alone in that regard. So, just do in your future what you wanted to do in your youth. It's better than never having done it, when you look back at your life.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, traumatized18yo, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
What makes you think you’ll ascend when you’re 24

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@Thompsonz @LooksOverAll @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
I feel you. Lost time is lost forever. You can only go through the stages of grief and try to make your future better.

If you want to feel better: Many people still try to "live their youth" in their 30s today, and other people have other traumatic experiences, so you're not alone in that regard. So, just do in your future what you wanted to do in your youth. It's better than never having done it, when you look back at your life.
eh, its cringe as fuck to "just do what you wanted to in your youth" I have seen 30/40 guys going to vegas/fucking post-wall women trying to LARP as 19 year old chad. Its just SAD! There are certain milestones you are supposed to complete by a certain age. You don't see fat balding 40 year old high-school dropouts re-enrolling in high school trying to go to prom. They just accept they fucked up and try to get a GED. You were SUPPOSED to be partying/having sex at 16 NOT 26! Just CUT YOUR LOSSES and ACCEPT you messed up your life. Likewise don't be like the 40 year old in my analogy trying to re-enroll in highschool by trying to pursue 18 year old girls as a fat balding 36 year old, just get your metaphorical GED and move on with your life! (ie paying for sex is the "GED equivalent" in this scenario). Do ANYTHING else but party/get pussy, go to church/feed nigger children in africa, wash your nutsack, take a hike, fly RC helicopters IDK just SOMETHING to take your mind off of something you can NEVER have.

I will be 25-26 :(

Its over for the top quality youth but you can finesse things to get much of what you missed. Anti-aging is a must btw.

eh, its cringe as fuck to "just do what you wanted to in your youth" I have seen 30/40 guys going to vegas/fucking post-wall women trying to LARP as 19 year old chad. Its just SAD! There are certain milestones you are supposed to complete by a certain age. You don't see fat balding 40 year old high-school dropouts re-enrolling in high school trying to go to prom. They just accept they fucked up and try to get a GED. You were SUPPOSED to be partying/having sex at 16 NOT 26! Just CUT YOUR LOSSES and ACCEPT you messed up your life. Likewise don't be like the 40 year old in my analogy trying to re-enroll in highschool by trying to pursue 18 year old girls as a fat balding 36 year old, just get your metaphorical GED and move on with your life! (ie paying for sex is the "GED equivalent" in this scenario). Do ANYTHING else but party/get pussy, go to church/feed nigger children in africa, wash your nutsack, take a hike, fly RC helicopters IDK just SOMETHING to take your mind off of something you can NEVER have.
all true, if your 30+ its best to go straight for LTR. If your under 30 you can still reasonably try pursuing those teen things if you look the part.

all true, if your 30+ its best to go straight for LTR. If your under 30 you can still reasonably try pursuing those teen things if you look the part.
honestly i'd rather die alone than get into an LTR with a post wall hag. (I mean the only LTR worth it for a 30 year old would be if it is a hot 18 year old chic).

honestly i'd rather die alone than get into an LTR with a post wall hag. (I mean the only LTR worth it for a 30 year old would be if it is a hot 18 year old chic).
You can try and anti age yourself and obv you should be looksmaxer by then. I’m sure if you also have a decent job and are not a autist you can make a prime girl happen