Is there any suggestion for handcel

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
Joined
Dec 23, 2022
Posts
951
Reputation
864
I'm a bit of a handcel and it's weird because my hands are of average measurement so it can't be but my hands are still perceived as small and it's making me insecure.


I do lack veins in my hands and my hands appear a little to clean looking. I don't have that masculine texture.

My fingers are also shorter but my hands are still of average length and width.

Maybe I might not be able to make my hands bigger but how do I make them more masculine. Will raising testosterone levels help with that?
 
Work out with dumbells
 
  • +1
Reactions: theblackestofpills

Similar threads

Nutt
Replies
0
Views
7
Nutt
Nutt
S
Replies
19
Views
61
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
chud10282892
Replies
3
Views
38
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
sh1ny_flakes431
Replies
5
Views
46
TGUN.
TGUN.
TheNDTA
Replies
0
Views
26
TheNDTA
TheNDTA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top