is there any supplements/steroids/peds that are safe ?

PittMasseters

PittMasseters

Iron
yes i know low iq post but i'm a 16 years who need a way to gain some muscle, so is there something that doesn't supress your T, doesn't need PCT and won't mess with your hormones ?

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
Trenbologna sandwiches with a HGH milkshake on the way out

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cumbutamoren and Deleted member 12669
Ray Peat diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren, Deleted member 12669, coolguy1 and 1 other person
yes i know low iq post but i'm a 16 years who need a way to gain some muscle, so is there something that doesn't supress your T, doesn't need PCT and won't mess with your hormones ?
1. Proper diet and training

2. Sleep

3. caffiene, ephedrine, creatine, citrulline, tadalafil

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
1. Proper diet and training

2. Sleep

3. caffiene, ephedrine, creatine, citrulline,
is eating liver, red meat, eggs, and pasta a good diet

is eating liver, red meat, eggs, and pasta a good diet
For weightlifting & growing yeah.

Most pro bodybuilders & strongmen when they are bulking do something called the vertical diet which is eating eggs, salmon & vegetables to get your micronutrient requirements and then the rest of the food is red meat + rice. It digests easily and promotes IGF-1 which is a growth/muscle building hormone. But if pasta works better for you then it's the same thing basically.

New chart a73122cb a18b 45c0 b74e cbf2e4e966df1

For weightlifting & growing yeah.

Most pro bodybuilders & strongmen when they are bulking do something called the vertical diet which is eating eggs, salmon & vegetables to get your micronutrient requirements and then the rest of the food is red meat + rice. It digests easily and promotes IGF-1 which is a growth/muscle building hormone. But if pasta works better for you then it's the same thing basically.

View attachment 1344351
ok thx

for every boost you get you also pay a price, no getting around it, there are no "safe" PEDs that also work
for now build a really good diet and training regimen while natty to know you can stick to it before a cycle, will improve your base and at least you wont be a twig
then wait until you're a bit older and learn how to use steroids safely, you should be fine if your genetics arent dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
you already produce roids every day naturally
Dont mess with your development that early for short term ego boost and a lifetime of hassle
Lean is what girls like mostly anyway

I would guide you if you were older but at 16 you will fuck up for system, eat more and lift, you will see results in a few months

thx for your answers guys i'm gonna adopt a good diet with proper training to improve my lifestyle, i already did Biceps/Triceps/Shoulders day and i liked it

you do not have the intelligence to correctly use hormones. stick to natty training for a few years.

No, there isn’t.