is there any way to counteract the collagen loss and skin issues caused by drinking alcohol?

M

Mrhaircut33

Iron
I wanna be able to drink without my skin going to shit etc. I got drunk all weekend last weekend (first time in like a year) and i look like 5 years older tonight. I googled drinking effects from aging and it scared the shit out of me. Is there any way to counteract this and still be able to drink?

idk but gl dying in 15 years

Skull transplant

my skin looks better after drinking alcohol tbh

but just drink less if ur worried about that

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Supplement Allithiamine (b1), alcohol depletes b1 very quickly.

So bored of low IQ people using all their times to always give shitty answer. that's not the goal of this site
you literally stole the words right out of my mouth. Sick of these these fucking memey jokey responses from faggots who spend all day on these forums

• +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator
So bored of low IQ people using all their times to always give shitty answer. that's not the goal of this site

you literally stole the words right out of my mouth. Sick of these these fucking memey jokey responses from faggots who spend all day on these forums

Retin A and dermarolling, sunscreen everyday and eat healthy to counteract the effects of drinking. Also good skincare.