Is there any way to grow the zygos?

carvxx

carvxx

Harmony Lord
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
277
Reputation
164
Is there any way to grow zygomatic? Even if it's Bonesmashing, I don't care, as long as it's not Cope it's fine. I'm really a Boneless, I think it's over for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS and jhontoilet
Solution
ALMS
bone smashing, zygo implants, overall having more androgen receptors and DHT in development is so good for growth and facial masculinization. Bonemashing is good tho, also other surgeries
try bs and see for yourself, some say its cope some say it works you really have no other options apart from hardmaxing
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx
Prueba BS y compruébalo tú mismo, algunos dicen que es una solución, otros dicen que funciona, realmente no tienes otras opciones aparte de maximizar en modo difícil.
I'm doing the exercises, but I'm not seeing results. I really don't know how. I try to do 5 minutes per bone and I give a sharp but not very strong tap. Does it have to look red to know there's growth?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
bone smashing, zygo implants, overall having more androgen receptors and DHT in development is so good for growth and facial masculinization. Bonemashing is good tho, also other surgeries
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx
Solution
¿Sabes dónde los fabrican, cuánto cuestan o cuál es el procedimiento aproximado? Lo investigaré por mi cuenta.
go to a facial surgeon to get it done. this stuff can cost thousands, depends on where you live though
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx
Is there any way to grow zygomatic? Even if it's Bonesmashing, I don't care, as long as it's not Cope it's fine. I'm really a Boneless, I think it's over for me
cheekbone implants, bonesmashing works too though
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx

Similar threads

browgi27
Replies
9
Views
63
browgi27
browgi27
incel1no
Replies
1
Views
37
leariow
leariow
uglyduckling123
Replies
1
Views
33
goykiller
goykiller
cartman_1
Replies
6
Views
100
cartman_1
cartman_1
fakechang777
Replies
10
Views
53
wannabechad_
wannabechad_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top