carvxx
Harmony Lord
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2026
- Posts
- 277
- Reputation
- 164
Is there any way to grow zygomatic? Even if it's Bonesmashing, I don't care, as long as it's not Cope it's fine. I'm really a Boneless, I think it's over for me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
¿Sabes dónde los fabrican, cuánto cuestan o cuál es el procedimiento aproximado? Lo investigaré por mi cuenta.Los implantes de pómulos harán el truco.
I'm doing the exercises, but I'm not seeing results. I really don't know how. I try to do 5 minutes per bone and I give a sharp but not very strong tap. Does it have to look red to know there's growth?Prueba BS y compruébalo tú mismo, algunos dicen que es una solución, otros dicen que funciona, realmente no tienes otras opciones aparte de maximizar en modo difícil.
go to a facial surgeon to get it done. this stuff can cost thousands, depends on where you live though¿Sabes dónde los fabrican, cuánto cuestan o cuál es el procedimiento aproximado? Lo investigaré por mi cuenta.
cheekbone implants, bonesmashing works too thoughIs there any way to grow zygomatic? Even if it's Bonesmashing, I don't care, as long as it's not Cope it's fine. I'm really a Boneless, I think it's over for me