Is there any way to increase wrist thickness ?

A

ArcticStorm

Banned
Not necessarily by a significant amount but atleast by a visible one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
@Ekil73_YT @Graham @Arborist @LastGerman @Tallooksmaxxer @Dr. Bruh @cloUder @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman and Deleted member 1901
@RealSurgerymax says fat grafting to your wrist can help.

wouldnt be rigid like bone but better than nothing.

maybe you can try taking sarms or steroids and buying grip equipment then train for griph strength and can grow some bone. (wolffs law)

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, exo and ArcticStorm
would u care that ur wrists were small if ur dick was big? why

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and ArcticStorm
bonesmashing:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28916 and ArcticStorm
Sidenote:

Manny Pacquiao has 8 inch wrists, this is greater than the average wrist size of a heavyweight boxer at ~7.7

12451230_web1_BOX-PACQUIAO-JUL17-19-005.jpg

SPORTS_160719863_AR_0_OOTNSPYINUSN.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

But on topic, I'm wondering if we can increase the size of the surrounding muscles such that it adds minimal gains to the wrist, because I assume we are beyond changing the structure of our bones (genes + age), within reason. Of course you you could inject, graft, etc., but I'm wondering if focusing on the muscles in the nearby area could add some slight gains the size of wrists. I don't care for aesthetics purposes, just some autistic combat sports purpose.

arm-anterior-illustration.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and looksmidder
Sidenote:

Manny Pacquiao has 8 inch wrists, this is greater than the average wrist size of a heavyweight boxer at ~7.7

12451230_web1_BOX-PACQUIAO-JUL17-19-005.jpg

SPORTS_160719863_AR_0_OOTNSPYINUSN.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

But on topic, I'm wondering if we can increase the size of the surrounding muscles such that it adds minimal gains to the wrist, because I assume we are beyond changing the structure of our bones (genes + age), within reason. Of course you you could inject, graft, etc., but I'm wondering if focusing on the muscles in the nearby area could add some slight gains the size of wrists. I don't care for aesthetics purposes, just some autistic combat sports purpose.

arm-anterior-illustration.jpg
do you know the names of the muscles near the wrists? theoretically taking k2 mk4 while regularly training them could increase the size of the wrist bones

do you know the names of the muscles near the wrists? theoretically taking k2 mk4 while regularly training them could increase the size of the wrist bones
No, I'm hoping some med nerd can drop in. lol

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I’m currently gonna start beastmaxxing and hopefully my bones grow a bit. Might start mk677 aswell

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Manny @ 17

p27jbg56nl7z.jpg

We all know boxers are on roids, I'm wondering what his wrist size was at this age. And now, I'm also speculating the wrist sizes of thai fighters, the ones that train uncoventionally in Thailand. Going to look further into this stuff.

• +1
You can't increase your overall bone density. It's for the body what eye color is for the face.

PEDs and working up to a heavy bench, ohp, deadlift (no straps) and weighted chin ups. Also direct forearm training could give you an increase if your forearm muscles insert low.

• +1
Manual labour for decades

• +1
maybe bonesmashing it could give you a few millimeters.

not worth it tho, for idk know if you would get any even that

• +1
You can't increase your overall bone density. It's for the body what eye color is for the face.
i don’t think this is true, test levels and certain nutrients (strontium for example) have been shown to significantly increase bone density

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and HerpDerpson
i don’t think this is true, test levels and certain nutrients (strontium for example) have been shown to significantly increase bone density
In adults? I find that unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
In adults? I find that unlikely.
strontium at least works for sure

here for example:

0F8090BA D54D 46FC 906D AA5D2B2E8F76

and this isn’t just due to them having osteoporosis, @vinn98 made a thread on it:

where he had a 25% bone density increase and he had no bone issues before i think

and if this is true then i don’t see why other methods that research suggests work wouldn’t work too

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and HerpDerpson
Bonesamshing

• JFL
true although wrist not something very serious to sweat about just a bit
Its kind of an "ick". Imagine that you hold hands with a girl and she compares your wrist to her's.

Not a deal breaker tho.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, GigaAscender and wollet2
Its kind of an "ick". Imagine that you hold hands with a girl and she compares your wrist to her's.

Not a deal breaker tho.
tbh i have 6 inch wrists that i always liked (its unbelieably brutal that exist cocks as thick as my wrists btw i will suicide soon) and girls have specifically complimented me on my hands so many times lol.

if they are abnormally thin you probably have more things to worry about like being underdeveloped in general but just thinner wrists arent too big of a issue

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
tbh i have 6 inch wrists that i always liked (its unbelieably brutal that exist cocks as thick as my wrists btw i will suicide soon) and girls have specifically complimented me on my hands so many times lol.
what is your face rating? I too believe that i have a nice looking hands but no one complimented on it because i am birdcel (as expected tbh)

Oh, you're back. IDK if there's a way to increase them, although I guess you could fraud with long sleeve jumpers in winter.

Come to think of it, I think building up forearm muscle can make them appear a bit bigger.

• +1
fucking wrist exercises

• +1
What's the point of doing that? You think women actually care about wrist size? "OMG he has such attractive wrists"

Jay Cutler made a video about this. Reverse curls should be helpful.

• +1
Watches, bracelets to cover your girly wrist. easy looksmax