Is women's sexuality justified in any way?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
While I can understand why clingy and weak men would not be desired by women, I am not sure if hypergamy is justified. Excluding a man from the gene pool just because he is not six-feet or does not have a square jaw sounds extreme.

Is hypergamy justified in any way?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, BeanletMogger, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Well, do you want kids to be born ugly? If women weren't selective then the species would eventually die off. Beauty function as a marker of health, vitality and adaptability, even though it's also flawed and deceitful at times. Having a nice smile usually comes with good teeth for chewing down flesh and a strong jaw that can withstand trauma during combat etc. Big dick means the sperm can more easily reach the uterus and further the race. Being tall is obviously beneficial for numerous reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Bonecel01, DeformedCell and 1 other person
While I can understand why clingy and weak men would not be desired by women, I am not sure if hypergamy is justified. Excluding a man from the gene pool just because he is not six-feet or does not have a square jaw sounds extreme.

Yes and no. It goes against christs teaching to be overly picky as modern women are in the secular liberalised west. But women are to choose the right mate for them so yes in its own way.

Basically hypergamy is allowed but it must be controlled right now we have uncontrolled rampant hypergamy which leads to single motherhood to chad and Tyrone kids

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Madridista
A slim average woman (MTB) doesn't deserve a top tier 6ft2 male model Chad IMO. She is being greedy, selfish and cruel. Also delusional.

She is matched with a 5ft8>5ft11 slim or healthy MTN man.

And the average looking men doesn't have crap shoot genes. Some of the most influential and high IQ people in history had average looking fathers )even sometime ugly dads). Tons of Stacey's ive known had average looking fathers. Do not think that Stacey and Chad always have goodlooking Chad fathers. That is not always the case.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Madridista
Yes its normal for women to date up as its engrained in their biology to be hypergamous. The problem lies when average women want 6’+ men with a chiseled jawline, this is what social media is doing. Social media is brainwashing these women with highly unrealistic standards and showering them with Chads and Chadlites that are 6’+ and these same women have these standards set. For the average women, they could find enough HTN’s to go around since that’s not too unrealistic, the problem is when these same women want the HTN to be above average in height as well.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
No it's absolutely not, if it wasn't for leftist degeneracy. Beauty is WAY less hereditary than height, because beauty is way more complicated and genetic recomp is a bigger whore than all women combined.

Beauty as a eugenic argument doesn't make any sense at all, it would have to be made in a lab for it to be reliable.

They're just natural whores who got told "it doesn't matter after all, have as much fun as you want, self respect is just a frame of mind" by some little fat jew, and there we are today.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and murdah

no

• +1
Reactions: Madridista