Is there any way to Remove Upper Eyelid Fat Naturally

liberiangrimreaper

liberiangrimreaper

prettyboymaxxing for the ladies 😛😛😛
Recently, I’ve noticed my upper eyelids have started to become more hooded and less of the pct cat eyes I had previously. It has caused my eye area to look worse, sometimes making my eyes look droopy in the morning. It also doesn’t match the look/aesthetic I’m going for.

Why has this happened? Is there a method to fix this naturally? I believe it might be bc of my increase in bf% but I don’t know for sure yet.

Recently, I’ve noticed my upper eyelids have started to become more hooded and less of the pct cat eyes I had previously. It has caused my eye area to look worse, sometimes making my eyes look droopy in the morning. It also doesn’t match the look/aesthetic I’m going for.

Why has this happened? Is there a method to fix this naturally? I believe it might be bc of my increase in bf% but I don’t know for sure yet.
0😥

• So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
lower bf% is the only way

you can also burn it with latisse or get surgery...

• +1
lower bf% is the only way

you can also burn it with latisse or get surgery...
Is there side effects to putting latisse directly on your eyelid? and would it cause me to get dark circles or naw

Is there side effects to putting latisse directly on your eyelid? and would it cause me to get dark circles or naw
Idk, I don’t recommend it, but it’s a common knowledge that latisse will burn that fat.

Try to lower ur bf tbh

• +1