is there anyone on this forum that did laser hair removal on face with sucess?

L

louisboyard160793

Silver
ok so unfortunately i have hair loss and hair is my top 1 feature. i have been on dutasteride + topical minoxidil for almost 10 years no ( i'm 30) .
the issue is that i have mad diffuse thinning and oral minoxidil is my onlty savior BUT , it causes me crazy unwanted facial hair, like crazy ( and also unwanted body haior)
hair on upper cheek/ nose/ forehead etc everywhere.
i already tried electrolysis which is medieval stuff that causes pitted scar so never again

But anyone did laser removal on upper cheek or those area with sucess?
i asked this because i did many research and they say that laser on face can cause paradoxical growth ( and tyrn vellu hair onto terminal). and in my case i have so many blond vellu everywhere on face that is why i am scared of the outcome

thanks a lot

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY and Deleted member 28414
yeah its a scam tried it 2 times

yeah its a scam tried it 2 times
damn... not the kind of answer i expected.
you did it on face? for which area?
it was laser or just ipl? thanks

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
ok so unfortunately i have hair loss and hair is my top 1 feature. i have been on dutasteride + topical minoxidil for almost 10 years no ( i'm 30) .
the issue is that i have mad diffuse thinning and oral minoxidil is my onlty savior BUT , it causes me crazy unwanted facial hair, like crazy ( and also unwanted body haior)
i already tried electrolysis which is medieval stuff that causes pitted scar so never again

i asked this because i did many research and they say that laser on face can cause paradoxical growth ( and tyrn vellu hair onto terminal). and in my case i have so many blond vellu everywhere on face that is why i am scared of the outcome

thanks a lot
Why would a man ever do this? Go ahead, you can come out if the closet now.

damn... not the kind of answer i expected.
you did it on face? for which area?
it was laser or just ipl? thanks
it was laser, i think alexandrite sth or some shit

the first time i got 4 normal sessions , so 8 total with the free revisions. most hair dissapear early in the sessions and you keep lasering stubborn follicles, the hair follicles look actually gone, most of the spots i lasered were baby skin. but eventually all grew back and i might even got some new velus hair or how theyre called

second time i did it only did 1 session because skin got rly inflamed and i realised this isnt going to work yeah

You must of not used the right laser, did you go to a professional clinic or do an IPL?
i went to a clinic. they used the best one available. hair always grows back and you might even trigger more hair growth

i dont know. forehead and nose hair sounds fucked up and maybe its not androgen dominant areas so the laser is more effective. give it a try

tbh its shit those scammers doctors still havent found a way to get rid of facial hair fucking lol

damn
it was laser, i think alexandrite sth or some shit

the first time i got 4 normal sessions , so 8 total with the free revisions. most hair dissapear early in the sessions and you keep lasering stubborn follicles, the hair follicles look actually gone, most of the spots i lasered were baby skin. but eventually all grew back and i might even got some new velus hair or how theyre called

second time i did it only did 1 session because skin got rly inflamed and i realised this isnt going to work yeah
.... it was on your face? and even after so many session it didnj't work?
so the " paradoxical growth is not a myth"? you triggered vellu hair onto terminal??
i tried electrolysis man and it was terrible ... pitted scar on upper cheek

i dont know. forehead and nose hair sounds fucked up and maybe its not androgen dominant areas so the laser is more effective. give it a try
its more on upper cheek/ really high near eyes and they are really terminal dark ones , BUT , the issue is that aroung them they are hundred of small vellus ones that i aml scared to turn terminal

damn

.... it was on your face? and even after so many session it didnj't work?
so the " paradoxical growth is not a myth"? you triggered vellu hair onto terminal??
i tried electrolysis man and it was terrible ... pitted scar on upper cheek
yeah ive read terrible stuff about electrolysis also it looks so random. a bad practitioner can literally fuck u up

yeah it was on my mustache and some hair on upper cheeks. it all grew back eventually but took some time.

my mustache hair was weak for many months after finishing my 8th revision session (it was planned that i would do more but i just quit) but it was slowly growing back. early if id shave i would have baby skin still but now its ogre again

yeah ive read terrible stuff about electrolysis also it looks so random. a bad practitioner can literally fuck u up

yeah it was on my mustache and some hair on upper cheeks. it all grew back eventually but took some time.

my mustache hair was weak for many months after finishing my 8th revision session (it was planned that i would do more but i just quit) but it was slowly growing back. early if id shave i would have baby skin still but now its ogre again
fuck this, the issue for me its that my whole face was covered by tiny vellu hair (invisible), but with minoxidil they all turned terminal on some weird ass area....
i was well aware about laser and paradoxical growth so i went to a " renowed" electrologist, and oh boy the mistake, it caused me pitted scar on all area of upper cheek ( it was 1 year ago), with tretinoin its getting better but its a miracle.

so now i have the unwanted hair + the pitted scar

in your case does laser cause damage to the skin? like permanent redness? or scar burn?
i don't want to fuck my skin again

and i don't know why i have such sensitve skin, everytime i shave those area ( upper cheek etc), i get insane eczema / acne.. that is why i try to find a solution

thanks a lot

Do you just want to thin it out or do you want to go completely hairless? Laser won't evenly thin your hair, you are gonna have random bald patches

Do you just want to thin it out or do you want to go completely hairless? Laser won't evenly thin your hair, you are gonna have random bald patches
its on my upper cheek area where its not normal to have hair here, i just want to remove those, even if it could slightly remove themit would be a fkic dream

i went to a clinic. they used the best one available. hair always grows back and you might even trigger more hair growth
Was it the Candela Gentle Max Pro? Or ND Yag? Mine has been working extremly well, after 5 sessions it is fully smooth.

Was it the Candela Gentle Max Pro? Or ND Yag? Mine has been working extremly well, after 5 sessions it is fully smooth.
ah so nice to hear it! what was your laser? which area did you do? face?

ah so nice to hear it! what was your laser? which area did you do? face?

Electrolysis has been used for over a 100 years. Of course it won’t work if you only went for one session. It requires multiple sessions.

Electrolysis has been used for over a 100 years. Of course it won’t work if you only went for one session. It requires multiple sessions.
lol bro.... it really show you have never tried electrolysis..... one session was enough to pierce litteral " holes " on my cheek , some nice pitted scar ... they pierce ytour skin with a fcking needled

Have you done it before?

No way it grew back, I've seen insane results. How long til yours grew back?

No way it grew back, I've seen insane results. How long til yours grew back?
in what area and how long since your last session

1 year after my mustache was all back

thanks a lot
Pics or no help

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It is for body ig
Don't do this shit on the face bro .

It is for body ig
Don't do this shit on the face bro .
thanks but my issue is on the face . there might have been at least some people with decent result on face in this world

I do full body and full face, I've only done 5 sessions but I went from a full beard to clean shaven face after not shaving for 2 weeks. Did you do it in the U.S.?
This is the first time I've heard anyone say it has grown back fully after a year, I did a lot of research on what laser etc and found out a lot of gay guys do it on full face and lasts them 8-10 years usually.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kuroganeikki and wollet2

Did you do it in the U.S., did they use the Candela Gentle Max pro?
Kinda worrying now that your saying in a year it will all be back..

• So Sad
I do full body and full face, I've only done 5 sessions but I went from a full beard to clean shaven face after not shaving for 2 weeks. Did you do it in the U.S.?
This is the first time I've heard anyone say it has grown back fully after a year, I did a lot of research on what laser etc and found out a lot of gay guys do it on full face and lasts them 8-10 years usually.
damn. i did it in europe in a good clinic

idk bro my facial hair is very dense and mustache even more and it always grew back fast after shaving. its probably genetics

tbh i wish i could get rid of it. shaving has scarred my skin through the years and i look better clean shaven

already tried electrolysis which is medieval stuff that causes pitted scar so never again
It has its uses, good for areas where hair is sparse (like back) so you can just take out a hair instead of going through 7 rounds of lasering.

damn. i did it in europe in a good clinic

idk bro my facial hair is very dense and mustache even more and it always grew back fast after shaving. its probably genetics

tbh i wish i could get rid of it. shaving has scarred my skin through the years and i look better clean shaven
Same bro, shaving was so bad for my skin and acne etc, this has made it way better. I'm really surprised yours didn't last for more than a year at least. I think they must of used an IPL laser on you.

Did you do it in the U.S., did they use the Candela Gentle Max pro?
Kinda worrying now that your saying in a year it will all be back..
i think they used alexandrite gentle lase pro candela or gentle yag candela

are they good?

i used to get rly inflamed at the later sessions when most hair was already gone

do your area get inflamed after lasering?

Same bro, shaving was so bad for my skin and acne etc, this has made it way better. I'm really surprised yours didn't last for more than a year at least. I think they must of used an IPL laser on you.
no it was definitely not an ipl because i remember researching that ipl is shit and i need to laser to get rid of hair

all those clinics do laser

tbh during the sessions i could see there were some hair so small and thin that the laser couldnt catch. that sucked

i think they used alexandrite gentle lase pro candela or gentle yag candela

are they good?

i used to get rly inflamed at the later sessions when most hair was already gone

do your area get inflamed after lasering?
I went to a chain called SEV Laser. Yes Candela Gentle Max Pro is the best.
Same I get extremely inflamed after sessions. Gonna do 3 more sessions and we'll see how long it lasts, so far loving the results.

• +1
no it was definitely not an ipl because i remember researching that ipl is shit and i need to laser to get rid of hair

all those clinics do laser

tbh during the sessions i could see there were some hair so small and thin that the laser couldnt catch. that sucked
So now after you've done it and after you shave do you still have a stubble? Surely if it was just those small hairs they couldn't get you should be fine.

So now after you've done and after you shave do you still have a stubble? Surely if it was just those small hairs they couldn't get you should be fine.
during the time most of the area cleared and felt like baby skin after like 3 sessions. to not have some random stubborn hair showing i would just shave them and everything would be clear

but now years later i have a think mustache as well if i dont shave. and too many hair follicles it is so dense

i cant get clean shave there is always a shadow and i dont shave anymore cuz i get irritated and feels like shit. i just trim rly low. dont like it but all i can do

So now after you've done it and after you shave do you still have a stubble? Surely if it was just those small hairs they couldn't get you should be fine.
also theres this trouble where u dont know if u should shave the stubborn hair and when after a session because the follicle could just die in a few days and because it would get short from shaving how would you pull it out

you ever faced this issue?

It has its uses, good for areas where hair is sparse (like back) so you can just take out a hair instead of going through 7 rounds of lasering.
bro... i also tried it on arms and upper back, and i stil have mad scar 1 years after.
i guess you are quoted what your read online.... have you tried it ?

also theres this trouble where u dont know if u should shave the stubborn hair and when after a session because the follicle could just die in a few days and because it would get short from shaving how would you pull it out

you ever faced this issue?
did you also did it on upper cheek area? i need to do it on this area , but i am afraid of the paradoxical growth effect
did it cause you some redness permanent on face or any kind of scarrring? thanks a lot

during the time most of the area cleared and felt like baby skin after like 3 sessions. to not have some random stubborn hair showing i would just shave them and everything would be clear

but now years later i have a think mustache as well if i dont shave. and too many hair follicles it is so dense

i cant get clean shave there is always a shadow and i dont shave anymore cuz i get irritated and feels like shit. i just trim rly low. dont like it but all i can do
Ssh2

i am destroying my skin because i have to constantly shave those area ( because of minoxidil i grew terminal hair there), on the upper cheek/ near eyes ( the area i put in black)

Yeah, never tried it myself. Sounds pretty brutal.
yes medieval shit, if you want some pitted scar its the way to go !
they will say you " just do laser after this to repair your skin!!! they are crazy , like CO2 laser after to repair the pitting theydo...

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Yeah, never tried it myself. Sounds pretty brutal.

just imagine getting those kind of scars on nose/ upper cheek.... this shit is terribel never do electrolysis

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Damn. Would be bad even for the back.
yes i used to have perfect skin ( accutane) and no scar, and just to remove few hair i got bad scar ! fortunately with tretinoin it has healed ( a miracle)

How many years later exactly has it been since your last session?
I don't shave for 2 weeks after I do the laser, it looks bad sometimes but I think it gets better results and allows certain ones to fully grow out.
Why don't you do the laser again for a couple sessions? Apparently it will work better and faster if you've done it before.

W
yes i used to have perfect skin ( accutane) and no scar, and just to remove few hair i got bad scar ! fortunately with tretinoin it has healed ( a miracle)
What tret % and how often? 3x a week oat night or every day?