is there anyone on this forum that did laser hair removal on face with sucess?

W

What tret % and how often? 3x a week oat night or every day?
tretinoin 0.05, and i used a shit ton! i could use like 1 tub in 5 days. i litteraly did " mask of tretinoin' , and it has been a miracle , i healed the pitted scar ! but never again ( the electrolysis)

tretinoin 0.05, and i used a shit ton! i could use like 1 tub in 5 days. i litteraly did " mask of tretinoin' , and it has been a miracle , i healed the pitted scar ! but never again ( the electrolysis)
Why didn’t you use .1?
Do you mix it with moisturizer?
I did electrolysis on my eyebrows and it turned out fine.

Why didn’t you use .1?
interesting, really no kind of pitting? it was near the temple?

Why didn’t you use .1?
î just checked my " pores area" and still 1 year later i have holes... this bastard rekt my skin texture

î just checked my " pores area" and still 1 year later i have holes... this bastard rekt my skin texture
Was it a guy or girl doing it? Are you sure they are holes and not pores you're seeing? I have done my eyebrows and eye area with it about 12-14 sessions and every time I leave it's red and there are marks but it goes away by the next day.
Same as the laser.

Was it a guy or girl doing it? Are you sure they are holes and not pores you're seeing? I have done my eyebrows and eye area with it about 12-14 sessions and every time I leave it's red and there are marks but it goes away by the next day.
Same as the laser.
a guy, an " expert"... i had some bad wound right after the session, i could see something was " off" and no i never had pores , and now it looks like mad holes... i was stupid

eye area? you mean high upper cheek? and it didn't cause any pitting ?

a guy, an " expert"... i had some bad wound right after the session, i could see something was " off" and no i never had pores , and now it looks like mad holes... i was stupid

eye area? you mean high upper cheek? and it didn't cause any pitting ?
I’m ethnic and even hairier than a normal one so I was growing hair literally under my eyes and on the sides of my eyes and eyebrows.
I’ve done all of them. It works well. It caused no pitting thats permanent only temporary swelling/scarring/bleeding but no pitting

I’m ethnic and even hairier than a normal one so I was growing hair literally under my eyes and on the sides of my eyes and eyebrows.
I’ve done all of them. It works well. It caused no pitting thats permanent only temporary swelling/scarring/bleeding but no pittin

bro i have the exact same issue now because of minoxidil!! laser can't work for this area? i have terminal hair there

bro i have the exact same issue now because of minoxidil!! laser can't work for this area? i have terminal hair there
Electrolysis works better, laser works better if the hair is thick and you want to thin it but for those light hairs it’s electrolysis
Why don’t you just do topical minox?

Electrolysis works better, laser works better if the hair is thick and you want to thin it but for those light hairs it’s electrolysis
ddec9b9abf12e0679c8038f045268ee6ca23760a.jpeg
i got this kind of scarring , lots of pitts ( its not me in the picture i would have rope asap), but you got the idea
maybe the technician was bad but now i am damn scared of electrolysis.
i have both thick and vellu near eyes / upper cheek but i read that laser removal could ùake things worse that is why i tried electrolysis

and i'm just on topical bro! i am just way too sensitive

1664640385_holea(1).jpeg.c93a24d8f7698234adaee90ac83451de.jpeg
here a picture of the area i got treated 1 year ago ( i still have some pitting left now)

Mediterraneans who want to prettyboymaxx
and guy that don't want to become bald and that unfortunately get this side from minoxidil....

Why would a man ever do this? Go ahead, you can come out if the closet now.
Teenage girls/women in their early twenties (the most beautiful females out there) all like men without facial hair. Only older women like beards because they want protectors and providers, and a beard signals that the man is one, but if you want someone who truly likes you for who you are, teenage girls and women in their early twenties are the way to go. So removing the beard is a smart thing to do

Teenage girls/women in their early twenties (the most beautiful females out there) all like men without facial hair. Only older women like beards because they want protectors and providers, and a beard signals that the man is one, but if you want someone who truly likes you for who you are, teenage girls and women in their early twenties are the way to go. So removing the beard is a smart thing to do
im talking about hair on " weird" places bro ( like near eye/ forehead/ upper cheek/ nose) caused by minoxidil for some people ( like me), i don't remove my " normal beard" even if i was better clean shaven ( but i'm oldcel)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
im talking about hair on " weird" places bro ( like near eye/ forehead/ upper cheek/ nose) caused by minoxidil for some people ( like me), i don't remove my " normal beard" even if i was better clean shaven ( but i'm oldcel)
Oh, I get it. I saw some men getting lasers to remove their butthole hair. I found it weird that they want their anuses shaved.

• +1
Reactions: louisboyard160793
can i send you a private message bro?
i really need some details about your laser treatment , because i need to solve this unwanted hair issue that ruins my skin
i used to have perfect skin ( full accutane course of peace), but the minoxidil is destroying my skin.... fuck balding and this shitty treatment

ddec9b9abf12e0679c8038f045268ee6ca23760a.jpeg
i got this kind of scarring , lots of pitts ( its not me in the picture i would have rope asap), but you got the idea
maybe the technician was bad but now i am damn scared of electrolysis.
i have both thick and vellu near eyes / upper cheek but i read that laser removal could ùake things worse that is why i tried electrolysis

and i'm just on topical bro! i am just way too sensitive
So on topical you apply it on your hairline and you get vellous hairs everywhere?

Bro wtf, how is that possible, I’m scared to go to my next 100 appts lol
you didn't get this? for you it was perfect skin after?
because this reaction is really common apparently, if the tech fucked up

So on topical you apply it on your hairline and you get vellous hairs everywhere?
i apply it on whole hair i have diffuse and yes i get both vellus + terminal hair everywhere

i apply it on whole hair i have diffuse and yes i get both vellus + terminal hair everywhere
You get vellus + terminal hair everywhere on your face or on your entire body?
How is that possible if your not taking it orally?

you didn't get this? for you it was perfect skin after?
because this reaction is really common apparently, if the tech fucked up
Yeah mine is fine and i’ve done 15 sessions since i’m so hairy.
Tbh that reaction is not commom and you can sue your tech

Ffdq
sorry for the " horrible " pic and the flaking ( i had applied tretinoin the day before) , but this was 1 year ago before doing the electrolysis ( no pitting scar), but you could see the extent of the hypertrichosis caused by minoxidil. now i have pitting+ the hair that have come back

on my face and a tiny bit on body, but i am really sensitive to the drug

maybe my tech was awful , but now i am so scared to try it again . do you think laser could also work ? without this risk of destroying the skin

look on reddit minoxidil beard some people also get this side ( even if me i didn't apply it on face it might drip on my pillow i guess sometimes) , if i hadn't hairloss i would never touch this shitty drug

you had as bad as me near eyes?

you had as bad as me near eyes?
I had it worse than you, and it was exactly like yours to where the laser won’t work on it I don’t think, the laser works better on thicker and hairier parts

I had it worse than you, and it was exactly like yours to where the laser won’t work on it I don’t think, the laser works better on thicker and hairier parts
damn... so for you now it is hairless? it has worked?
its sure that laser will not work??

1664640385_holea(1).jpeg.c93a24d8f7698234adaee90ac83451de.jpeg
look the pitted scar here( now its slightly better), but still .
you can't see it well , but each hair removed have left a pitts ( because of this fucking bad tech) before mhy skin was smooth as hell ( just hair)

damn... so for you now it is hairless? it has worked?
its sure that laser will not work??
It has worked, but imagine how hairy I am that it has taken 10 sessions and I am not done yet, but I try to make more hair grow with oils so then it can be permanently gone and then I can use minox oraly without worrying about any of it growing.
I am not sure that the laser will not work, it is worth a try.
I got lucky with my Electrolysis place, apparently people fly out of country to visit them but they are only 20 mins from me.
Electrolysis is very popular in the trans community and for girls with PCOS.

View attachment 2197486
i am destroying my skin because i have to constantly shave those area ( because of minoxidil i grew terminal hair there), on the upper cheek/ near eyes ( the area i put in black)
It may be difficult to find a laser place that will go above the cheekbone. The few places i've heard of that do have a doctor do it and they put a ocular shield against your eyeball to protect it from damage (think like a contact lens but opaque)

It has worked, but imagine how hairy I am that it has taken 10 sessions and I am not done yet, but I try to make more hair grow with oils so then it can be permanently gone and then I can use minox oraly without worrying about any of it growing.
I got lucky with my Electrolysis place, apparently people fly out of country to visit them but they are only 20 mins from me.
I did my neck area and it took around 12+ sessions to clear most of it , but even after that there is always stray hairs coming back. I ended up buying my own diode laser from some chink company and use it to clear the strays. I believe with laser you will always need touchups down the line

Last edited:
yes i saw it on reddit, but many ot those trans get insane pitting scarring bro... they don't care about runing their skin

yes i saw it on reddit, but many ot those trans get insane pitting scarring bro... they don't care about runing their skin
I don’t think so bro, the pitting scarring is 1% or less, no way it’s common or no one would do electrolysis…
Trans care more about their looks than looksmaxers lol

I don’t think so bro, the pitting scarring is 1% or less, no way it’s common or no one would do electrolysis…
Trans care more about their looks than looksmaxers lol
damn so maybe i will give it another try
this tech fucked me up so bad that i'm terribly scared of electrolysis now

damn so maybe i will give it another try
this tech fucked me up so bad that i'm terribly scared of electrolysis now
Bro I can tell, about 90% of your posts on here are regarding electrolysis lol, I think she did some mental damage on you brother

Bro I can tell, about 90% of your posts on here are regarding electrolysis lol, I think she did some mental damage on you brother
bro it traumatized me badly !!!
i had a perfect skin and this guy ruined it with pitting scar so not funny
and still trying to find a solution for the unwanted hair

bro it traumatized me badly !!!
i had a perfect skin and this guy ruined it with pitting scar so not funny
and still trying to find a solution for the unwanted hair
Try laser… if not electrolysis but at a better clinic with higher reviews