Is there anything more signalling of superiority than a tall ramus?

O

Ocelot

Hormonal profile, height, and development are the three factors that go into this.

You can have good development and still not have a really tall ramus.
Delete2

You need to have a good hormonal profile, height (taller skull overall = more ramus height) and good development (lest your ramus is recessed into your head)
Delete3

and of course, the best ramus known to man
Delete4

Delete5

shit thread ngl, but take the ramuspill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Ocelot
6051f01219a97dc02e4f00d2f9861196.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Feels good to have top tier ramus, but it's autistic. Tho it's linked to a lot of things : Having still a compact midface while having a tall face and a giga skull. And it's a bless.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Chadrapist and Ocelot
Feels good to have top tier ramus, but it's autistic. Tho it's linked to a lot of things : Having still a compact midface while having a tall face and a giga skull. And it's a bless.
yes, ramus = life
ramus = sex
ramus = your salary

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 3043

Everything is rounded at 17% body fat lol.
30/100 bf old pic, at the time i didn't knew about jutting/suckin cheeks so it doesn't look as good as now, but still decent for the bodyfat percentage.

• JFL
Reactions: Neurose
30/100 bf old pic, at the time i didn't knew about jutting/suckin cheeks so it doesn't look as good as now, but still decent for the bodyfat percentage.

What’s 30/100?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Like 30% body fat? No way. You looked sub 20%
Even my doc said i have odd facial fat repartition, imo it's bc of genetics- i store fat only in legs -and overall due to my big skull for my height that stretch the skin, i'm close to 6ft but 90th percentile skull for a 6ft2.

Even my doc said i have odd facial fat repartition, imo it's bc of genetics- i store fat only in legs -and overall due to my big skull for my height that stretch the skin, i'm close to 6ft but 90th percentile skull for a 6ft2.
Send a front. Your side looks pretty good tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 9699
Send a front. Your side looks pretty good tbh.
Hello?

• +1

that a morph?

• +1

you look like the warrior skull meme jfl
that fucking browridge
masc chad potential ngl

• Love it
that a morph?
on the eyebrows yes jfl, wouldn't call it morph, since it just got trimmed. Would never have the low inhibition to trimm it that much my catepillar. If you saw my eyebrow density and lenght even after going to the barber, you'll call me rock lee tbh

on the eyebrows yes jfl, wouldn't call it morph, since it just got trimmed. Would never have the low inhibition to trimm it that much my catepillar. If you saw my eyebrow density and lenght even after going to the barber, you'll call me rock lee tbh
chads.me tbh ngl

• +1
Sfscels have long ramuses and godlike chins by default but they are not superior in any way

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
no ramus for my lowset ears and big ear lobes

True, extremely dimporphic trait that everyone perceives subconsciously, you won't find any girls with tall ramus and low gonial angle