Is there anyway for me to chinmax

ferfdd

ferfdd

6 foot 4 ladies hmu
My chin is visibly recessed from the foward angle im getting braces to reduce my overbite is there any other way to increase chin projection or rope

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
My chin is visibly recessed from the foward angle im getting braces to reduce my overbite is there any other way to increase chin projection or rope
Chew, bonesmashing and Mouth tape at night or you’ll just get recessed again after your braces get taken off

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31002, ferfdd, Sick and 1 other person
show pic then lol spam post

genioplasty, chin wing, fillers, chin implants.

Try and get the fillers first to see how it looks like irl, as a test. chin is the best place to do fillers since its at the bottom of your face, nowhere to migrate. if you like it get one of the other mentioned.

Attachments

• 20231005_205402.jpg
    20231005_205402.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Bro you are like 10 wtf

• +1
Reactions: blondepersonreal
just wait till u stopped with puberty because ur skull isn't developed yet

filler is simple and easy