Is there anyway to box without getting brain damage in the long term?

D

Deleted member 11126

Fuchsia
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
11,722
Reputation
14,476
I am too scared to join a boxing gym because I don't want brain damage (my IQ is the only real thing I have going for me). Is there any sort of MMA that won't give me brain damage?
 
Try counter strike. If you're that afraid to get hit, it's not for you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Try counter strike. If you're that afraid to get hit, it's not for you.
I am not afraid of getting hit or pain. I am afraid of brain damage because I need my brain
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
11
Views
152
NWL
NWL
Αlchemy
Replies
1
Views
22
❤️ milk
❤️ milk
greycel manlet
Replies
2
Views
40
greycel manlet
greycel manlet
nolonger_human
Replies
0
Views
9
nolonger_human
nolonger_human
manhattanbound
Replies
6
Views
52
SkinjobCatastrophe
SkinjobCatastrophe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top