Is there anyway to fix a horrible eye area other than Taban

G

GetThatBread

Retired
All I want in life is a good eye area and I can die a happy homeless hippie in the woods knowing my eye area doesn’t look like I’m a depressed suicidal truecel. The only thing that is holding me back is my eye area, why did god have to curse me with it. What did I do to deserve this. My ortho Keeps trying to Jew me out my money by adding “necessary” osteotomies. If Bone anchored FacePulling + HGH/GH/Vitamin/Supplement stacking doesn’t work I’m making sure I kill myself. I see so many fucking kids with parents that have the absolute worst eye area and their kids turned out to have a PCT, positive vector, good ogee Curve and 0 dark circles. Life isn’t fair. If you don’t have Lax Tendons then you’re a mentalCel and I envy you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot and sloopnoob
I'm in the same boat as you, mostly doing facepulling for cheekbones prominence and eye support even after sleeping 10+hrs I look like a zombie. Was always called wasted in school

All I want in life is a good eye area and I can die a happy homeless hippie in the woods knowing my eye area doesn’t look like I’m a depressed suicidal truecel. The only thing that is holding me back is my eye area, why did god have to curse me with it. What did I do to deserve this. My ortho Keeps trying to Jew me out my money by adding “necessary” osteotomies. If Bone anchored FacePulling + HGH/GH/Vitamin/Supplement stacking doesn’t work I’m making sure I kill myself. If you don’t have Lax Tendons then you’re a mentalCel and I envy you
i just want good orbitals bro

I'm in the same boat as you, mostly doing facepulling for cheekbones prominence and eye support even after sleeping 10+hrs I look like a zombie. Was always called wasted in school
You should get UE Fat Grafting from Taban + Eyebrow transplant and an eyelash transplant is an insane transformation but that’d only help you 50% of the way not fully. Your under eye support needs to be prominent also

You should get UE Fat Grafting from Taban + Eyebrow transplant and an eyelash transplant is an insane transformation but that’d only help you 50% of the way not fully. Your under eye support needs to be prominent also
my eyebrows and lashes are fine, just need more eye support.chico level eye support or death.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200308_230234.jpg
    Screenshot_20200308_230234.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 24
Fuck all you faggot ass incels and bluePillers, type some advice and not just read it and ignore it
my eyebrows and lashes are fine, just need more eye support.chico level eye support or death.
Mogs mine tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Chadelite and sloopnoob
Fuck all you faggot ass incels and bluePillers, type some advice and not just read it and ignore it

Mogs mine tbh
fuark i would give advice but it depends

i think your under eye area is shit u showed me it looks "tired" right

so facepuller will push ur orbitals upwards

so you lose the dark circles and your lower eyelid is tighter

mse won't do much since u already have pct

Filler for Upper eyelid as well

there is almond eye surgery which can hive hunter eyes

lower eyelid retraction if you have droopy lower eyelids - you do i think
jfl u are delusionall

ur eye area mogs chico

every MM squints that is why the under eye support is so "good"

look at o pry his Lower eyelid is shit

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
Any good Ocuplastic Surgeon ( Dr Michele Pascali in Italy)