is there anyway to fraud coloured contacts with a good excuse that makes u seem not gay

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
any medical condition or anything

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
any medical condition or anything
Not that I know of. If you wanna wear them just do it who cares what the normies say

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Deleted member 84469 and LuckyBeast
what colour are you naturally and what are you going to

Nah bro that's a meme. Don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Rhino LeFort
Yeh just say you need to wear contact lenses and since that you just picked coloured ones cuz they looked cooler

99% of people will believe it

• +1
Reactions: wsada, irkkedmulatto and HTNcutecel
Yeh just say you need to wear contact lenses and since that you just picked coloured ones cuz they looked cooler

i’ve never had vision problems in my life do i just larp that i had some problem with sight

• +1
Reactions: wsada and thebuffdon690
i’ve never had vision problems in my life do i just larp that i had some problem with sight
Yeh how will people tell lol

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
t50 to greenish
say youre colourblind or something or like the other guy said just act like you needed contacts anyway

This is just saying “I hate my T50 swarthoid genetics” but with extra steps lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Also I’m telling you Bhai, 99% of the time people won’t call you out even if it looks fake (by fake I mean it doesn’t suit ur pheno not that it actually looks fake, it still has to look realistic ofc) but let’s say wearing blue contacts as an Indian

Just like that PaKi dude who had blue eyes no one really thought he was wearing contacts they loved it he became rich overnight because of it

I saw an Arab lady with blue eyes and not once did I think she was wearing contacts, and I’m a chronic org user lol who studies this shit. The idea of wearing them is so outlandish to normies that it won’t really cross their mind

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Deleted member 84469 and axttt_
Also I’m telling you Bhai, 99% of the time people won’t call you out even if it looks fake (by fake I mean it doesn’t suit ur pheno not that it actually looks fake, it still has to look realistic ofc) but let’s say wearing blue contacts as an Indian

Just like that PaKi dude who had blue eyes no one really thought he was wearing contacts they loved it he became rich overnight because of it

I saw an Arab lady with blue eyes and not once did I think she was wearing contacts, and I’m a chronic org user lol who studies this shit. The idea of wearing them is so outlandish to normies that it won’t really cross their mind
but what about the people who already know i have brown eyes

As some wise man said, the greater the lie the easier it is to believe it.

Just say you got into a car accident and you need lenses to help pressurize your eye liquid (what the fuck does that mean jfl:lul:).

Betting my house they will believe it

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and thebuffdon690
So it doesn’t solve OP concern, they’ll see right through it.
That makes no sense. Do users on here even read what they write or do they blurt out whatever brain rot claim crosses their mind?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
As some wise man said, the greater the lie the easier it is to believe it.

Just say you got into a car accident and you need lenses to help pressurize your eye liquid (what the fuck does that mean jfl:lul:).

Betting my house they will believe it
Lmao good one

• +1
That makes no sense. Do users on here even read what they write or do they blurt out whatever brain rot claim crosses their mind?
In the scenario you pictured you are literally going out of your way to change your eye color, whether you had to wear contacts or not is irrelevant since you had no necessity to change your eye color, is this clear enough or do I have to dumb it down for you?

• +1
In the scenario you pictured you are literally going out of your way to change your eye color, whether you had to wear contacts or not is irrelevant since you had no necessity to change your eye color, is this clear enough or do I have to dumb it down for you?
You’re not even making a point lmao

• +1
I am sorry you cannot read buddy.
There is literally no point being made. You just said a statement without any further questioning or conclusion

There is literally no point being made. You just said a statement without any further questioning or conclusion
The conclusion is that saying he needs contacts for his vision does not solve the problem, people would still perceive him as insecure for purposely choosing contacts that change his eye color as well.

Nobody cares honestly. I did it in high school and for the amount of guys that hated on my for it I had twice as many girls simping

The conclusion is that saying he needs contacts for his vision does not solve the problem, people would still perceive him as insecure for purposely choosing contacts that change his eye color as well.
Not really

If you had the choice to choose between normal contacts or coloured ones for vision, why wouldn’t you choose the latter? Especially since it makes you look more appealing, which people know matters.

It’s a completely logical explanation which anyone but you understands the reason behind

If you had the choice to choose between normal contacts or coloured ones for vision, why wouldn’t you choose the latter? Especially since it makes you look more appealing, which people know matters.

It’s a completely logical explanation which anyone but you understands the reason behind
Because normal people don’t care enough about shit like this to change something so fundamental about themselves, the thought of getting colored contacts wouldn’t even cross their minds.

Because normal people don’t care enough about shit like this to change something so fundamental about themselves, the thought of getting colored contacts wouldn’t even cross their minds.
Which further reinforces my point that they won’t even notice to comment on it in the first place

And it’s about the excuse you can make to get away with it, nothing else matters.

Which further reinforces my point that they won’t even notice to comment on it in the first place
No, the fact that they believe eye color is not a big deal precisely will make them perceive OP as an insecure weirdo for going out of his way to change it.

No, the fact that they believe eye color is not a big deal precisely will make them perceive OP as an insecure weirdo for going out of his way to change it.
I just explained to you why they wouldn’t lol, just ignore everything I said theory

Also it depends if you’re GL they won’t care. You could literally tell them you are frauding and they won’t care as long as you’re GL

Any claim to the contrary will show me you have no clue what ur talking about

Also it depends if you’re GL they won’t care. You could literally tell them you are frauding and they won’t care as long as you’re GL
Gl people don’t sit on this forum desperately looking for a plausible excuse to wear colored contacts in front of normies lol, this is not relevant.

Gl people don’t sit on this forum desperately looking for a plausible excuse to wear colored contacts in front of normies lol, this is not relevant.
Many gl people wear contacts and don’t use this forum are you kidding me? That’s your response lmao

JFL

Do only one contact that'll look way cooler

Many gl people wear contacts and don’t use this forum are you kidding me? That’s your response lmao

JFL
Even if that’s the case, its not relevant to OP situation so why bring it up?

Even if that’s the case, its not relevant to OP situation so why bring it up?
Well he might be GL so who knows, don’t assume things