Is there even proof of white = more dating success...

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Unless it's in places like SEA? If anything whites are currently going through a stage where the majority don't even see or care how ethnics and jews don't give a fuck about them and would rather not have them present, while their countries are becoming nonwhite. Thanks to the current trends of race being less important and ethnics being over presented in the media it seems like most "slayers" by definition are blacks/mulattos/latinos. I've never noticed ethnic girls being more interested in me except of some asians maybe but that's merely a result of their culture telling them to get whitewashed and "improve their genepool"

Not even that, most of the "studies" about being white and dating success come from like 2010 etc, almost a decade ago. Things are alot more different and degenerate now.

• +1
Reactions: Lv1982 and Lorsss
depends. compared to who? imo Caucasoid skulls are highest smv and white skin is also highest smv coloring. so its obvious tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kade
depends. compared to who? imo Caucasoid skulls are highest smv and white skin is also highest smv coloring. so its obvious tbh
Compared to gl ethnic men

Not a single Word

BBC

Compared to gl ethnic men
europeans have no inherent advantage over that group tbh.

even coloring is sharable between groups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Unless it's in places like SEA? If anything whites are currently going through a stage where the majority don't even see or care how ethnics and jews don't give a fuck about them and would rather not have them present, while their countries are becoming nonwhite. Thanks to the current trends of race being less important and ethnics being over presented in the media it seems like most "slayers" by definition are blacks/mulattos/latinos. I've never noticed ethnic girls being more interested in me except of some asians maybe but that's merely a result of their culture telling them to get whitewashed and "improve their genepool"

Not even that, most of the "studies" about being white and dating success come from like 2010 etc, almost a decade ago. Things are alot more different and degenerate now.

Ethnics getting over represented means getting shit on tbh

• +1
It depends what type of white man. A typical skinny Dutch white boy with blond hair and blue eyes will get mogged by cooler lower inhib ethnics (non arab though)

• +1
Not a single Word
Aww did I hurt your feelings you little manlet faggot? Now get the fuck out of my threads and troll somewhere else

Was @NiBBaCel allowed to make an alt btw?
@Lorsss @BigBiceps @Dude420 @Framletgod @knajjd @Sergeant @Master
Ethnics getting over represented means getting shit on tbh
What do you mean?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Aww did I hurt your feelings you little manlet faggot? Now get the fuck out of my threads and troll somewhere else

Was @NiBBaCel allowed to make an alt btw?
@Lorsss @BigBiceps @Dude420 @Framletgod @knajjd @Sergeant @Master
NOT A SINGLE WORD KEEP CRYING FOR MY LOW INHIB ASS

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
idk, i’ve been told by many girls in UK that they prefer boys from countries like where i’m from because it’s “different” and not “boring”.

• +1
idk, i’ve been told by many girls in UK that they prefer boys from countries like where i’m from because it’s “different” and not “boring”.
white ethnic halo.

Was @NiBBaCel allowed to make an alt?
yes

white ethnic halo.
yeah “seasoning” or whatever lol. I don’t think ppl from med or balkan countries have much of a facial advantage, i think it’s more to do with inhibition and just bandwagoning from women. basic white boys are simply out of fashion, doesn’t mean they are lower smv than other races though

yeah “seasoning” or whatever lol. I don’t think ppl from med or balkan countries have much of a facial advantage, i think it’s more to do with inhibition and just bandwagoning from women. basic white boys are simply out of fashion, doesn’t mean they are lower smv than other races though
I think its the soft features tbh for most cases.

darker hair.

thicker hair .

skin yellow undertones.

darker hair.

thicker hair .

skin yellow undertones.
North atlantid or tall med slayer (not arab) is ideal male

• +1

darker hair.

thicker hair .

skin yellow undertones.
something like this

52F83BAB F848 427F 93ED 03D641894375
C99932D1 1E79 41DF 93C6 71EB7EFA8CAE
7065702F E4B7 4F2C A653 D5E6DF43C9F6

in UK anyway, ofc you can be gl english and get women too just don’t look cuck and not too light features

keep crying for me and my porcelain white skin u subhuman colored truecel
Giphy 1
DownrightTheseAntelopegroundsquirrel size restricted
Giphy 2
Giphy 1
Giphy 2
DownrightTheseAntelopegroundsquirrel size restricted

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    939.6 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Catawampus and Deleted member 3902
  • +1
You can look at dating statistics in the west...

Usually copers will say “Dating websites and hookup sites don’t count, they’re subhuman and only real life matters”

Whilst never leaving the basement themselves...as if they know what real life is like.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
You can look at dating statistics in the west...

Usually copers will say “Dating websites and hookup sites don’t count, they’re subhuman and only real life matters”

Whilst never leaving the basement themselves...as if they know what real life is like.
The thing is most of those "dating statistics" appear to be outdated

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
The world didn’t do a magical 360 in 5 years though
they don't take into account the differences in looks and coloring between people. all turks or indians in that area could just be subhuman meanwhile chadpreet slays in another
and chadmehmet is the top slayer in another

they don't take into account the differences in looks and coloring between people. all turks or indians in that area could just be subhuman meanwhile chadpreet slays in another
and chadmehmet is the top slayer in another
Can you explain this a little better? I have a decent idea of what you’re trying to say but just want to make sure before I respond

Typical dutch white male

0613_Ikink.jpg

vs a dutch ethnic male

memphis-depay-lyon-2018-19_igc7t8n245u01g33bmyphw55v.jpg

We both know who is gonna clean up at nightclubs and even tinder.

Note: I am talking about western europe. In Asia it's different.

Last edited:
Can you explain this a little better? I have a decent idea of what you’re trying to say but just want to make sure before I respond
Im saying that the graphs probably take into account the dating sucess rate of certain groups of races and ethnicities in certain places.

like how much respones Indians or Arabs get compared to Europeans in the area.

but they do not take into account the looks of the people in these groups and also coloring.

instead of it being chadpreets vs chads vs chadmehmets vs chadams its the average or bellow of each group competing especially in sites liek okcupid and plenty of fish.

less population = less likely to have chads and high smv men in the groups.

so that also plays into it

Typical dutch white male

0613_Ikink.jpg

vs a dutch ethnic male

memphis-depay-lyon-2018-19_igc7t8n245u01g33bmyphw55v.jpg

We both know who is gonna clean up at nightclubs and even tinder.

Average white person in the US:

640fe10fad351a8afbdb26e8de1ea9da.jpg

Average BBC in the US:

images

Who do you think is gonna clean up?? We all know!!!

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, hebbewem, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
what about this?
vdFJWe3.png

Im saying that the graphs probably take into account the dating sucess rate of certain groups of races and ethnicities in certain places.

but they do not take into account the looks of the people in these groups and also coloring.

instead of it being chadpreets vs chads vs chadmehmets vs chadams its the average or bellow of each group competing especially in sites liek okcupid and plenty of fish.

Most studies just simply go by which men get swiped on the most by women and most of them are white. I’m pretty sure it’s by the app as a whole too in the US studies.

Yeah there are holes for sure when taking into account population etc. these statistics are not full proof. But they’re all we have.

Same could be said for incel rates though. When people make the argument that “tons of white men are incel” they have to take into account that there are way more white people in the population. It doesn’t necessarily mean a disproportionate amount of incel men are white.

Same with niggers and welfare rates. It might seem like white people get just as many people on welfare in the United States. Then you realize there are like 5-7x more white people than blacks, meaning a nigger is much more likely to need financial assistance ( big surprise I’m sure)

• +1
Most studies just simply go by which men get swiped on the most by women and most of them are white. I’m pretty sure it’s by the app as a whole too in the US studies.

Yeah there are holes for sure when taking into account population etc. these statistics are not full proof. But they’re all we have.

Same could be said for incel rates though. When people make the argument that “tons of white men are incel” they have to take into account that there are way more white people in the population. It doesn’t necessarily mean a disproportionate amount of incel men are white.

Same with niggers and welfare rates. It might seem like white people get just as many people on welfare in the United States. Then you realize there are like 5-7x more white people than blacks, meaning a nigger is much more likely to need financial assistance ( big surprise I’m sure)
well yea thats what I mean tbh.

there are more native chads in the area than chads of other races so its obvious that more of them will be swiped because only chads get swiped the most

• +1