Is there hope for a strong HTN if I lose a bit more facial fat? (I’m very bloated rn but I did not want to fraud)

willsoooomasculine

willsoooomasculine

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
IMG 2964
I’m going on accutane and then getting microlasered so don’t comment on acne plz

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
chad on grindr

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and mirrormogger
Short answer: no.
Long answer: no.

You have far too many evident flaws like rounded eye shape with light nondescript brows, bulbous nose tip not typical for your phenotype, a short, rounded and seemingly asymmetrical lower third, generally bad facial thirds with an overpowering midface. You are a MTN (don't listen to people who never go outside rating you below that) and not unattractive due to some "soft boy" appeal and a widely appealing phenotype, but you won't likely reach even the lower end of HTN ratio-wise without hardmaxxing.

A full frontal might look better, but I doubt it. You might (or might not) have an elongated skull shape that'll become evident in a full frontal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, mirrormogger, Toth's thot and 1 other person

You have far too many evident flaws like rounded eye shape with light brows, bulbous nose tip, a short, rounded and seemingly asymmetrical lower third, generally bad facial thirds with an overpowering midface. You are a MTN (don't listen to people who never go outside rating you below that) and not unattractive due to some "soft boy" appeal and a widely appealing phenotype, but you won't likely reach even the lower end of HTN ratio-wise without hardmaxxing.

A full frontal might look better, but I doubt it. You might (or might not) have an elongated skull shape that'll become evident in a full frontal.
IMG 2965

This is different lighting. The original pic is on total down lighting and I thought it would be totally unfrauded but this is more realistic of me-

I have really dark eyebrows and of course I’m bloated

Comes to show how lighting really affects pictures

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
Really good colouring but not strong htn worthy rn unfortunately, mtn.

View attachment 2687464
This is different lighting. The original pic is on total down lighting and I thought it would be totally unfrauded but this is more realistic of me-

I have really dark eyebrows and of course I’m bloated

Comes to show how lighting really affects pictures
i'd see you being a high MTN-low HTN but i'm not much of a rating expert, youd have to ask others

Yes you have a deep bite, stop clamping your teeth together and it will get that leaness

You have far too many evident flaws like rounded eye shape with light nondescript brows, bulbous nose tip not typical for your phenotype, a short, rounded and seemingly asymmetrical lower third, generally bad facial thirds with an overpowering midface. You are a MTN (don't listen to people who never go outside rating you below that) and not unattractive due to some "soft boy" appeal and a widely appealing phenotype, but you won't likely reach even the lower end of HTN ratio-wise without hardmaxxing.

no one is reading allat

Yes you have a deep bite, stop clamping your teeth together and it will get that leaness
I clamp like that because of my overbite, my jaw got fucked up by some contraction the orthopedic put on me