Is there no legit way to get a bigger dick?

I’ve literally tried almost every popular method for the past 6-7 months and gained almost nothing significant (less than 0.3 inches) Pls if there any way that isn’t losing bodyfat or pulling my dick for 30 mind a day to “gain” more length tell me. NO STUPID ANSWER OR I WILL CUM TRIBUTE TO YOUR PROFILE.

Anti lysl oxidase penis vacuuming or traction devices like phalloson forte

I’ve literally tried almost every popular method for the past 6-7 months and gained almost nothing significant (less than 0.3 inches) Pls if there any way that isn’t losing bodyfat or pulling my dick for 30 mind a day to “gain” more length tell me. NO STUPID ANSWER OR I WILL CUM TRIBUTE TO YOUR PROFILE.
Don't waste your time on length exercises. If your dick is 6 or over you're fine. Over 95% of the pleasure sensory nerves are within the first 4-5 inches of a woman's vagina.

The best exercises that can get you around 1.5 to 2 inches in girth are clamping exercises and horse 440's. Go about 10 minutes per rep and max out at 5-6 sets per day after you slowly build up your tolerance. I would do jeqling for about a month to ensure you can handle these exercises. As a side effect I gained .5 inches of length even though these are mainly girth exercises. It takes about 1.5 years to max out and a few months to cement your gains.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
Don't waste your time on length exercises. If your dick is 6 or over you're fine. Over 95% of the pleasure sensory nerves are within the first 4-5 inches of a woman's vagina.

The best exercises that can get you around 1.5 to 2 inches in girth are clamping exercises and horse 440's. Go about 10 minutes per rep and max out at 5-6 sets per day after you slowly build up your tolerance. I would do jeqling for about a month to ensure you can handle these exercises. As a side effect I gained .5 inches of length even though these are mainly girth exercises. It takes about 1.5 years to max out and a few months to cement your gains.
i love you