Is there some money related special gold digging that white girls get from picking k-pop guys?

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I can't think of any reason why girls want to get with a k pop midget tbh unless it was for some student excahnge gold digging thing.

I don't know.

They have neotenous facial features, NW0 hair and strong jawlines. That's all there is to it.

Western countries have less and less neotenous chads. There is too much emphasis on male gaze and looking overly'masculine' which is offputting to tons of prime women.
Most prime women want handsome men who look youthful. K-pop stars play into that niche perfectly.

These guys have perfected getting plastic surgery as well, they look 21 at age 30 with flawless skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 7725
Attractiveness is influenced by trends too. Same reason why girls 100 years ago hated black guys and now black men mog whites. K-Pop is a trend amongst young girls and the guys are pretty good looking as well.

Attractiveness is influenced by trends too. Same reason why girls 100 years ago hated black guys and now black men mog whites. K-Pop is a trend amongst young girls and the guys are pretty good looking as well.

so basically its just using the asian collagen to its max, and pretty boy elements.

basically the opposite of redneck cultuer lol.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 7725
I simply dont unerstand why asian guys get upchucked by one brand of music lmao

its what's popular at the moment

women are like sheep they follow latest trends

niggers used to be hated by women now high status because rap music became the most popular music in the usa