Is there something wrong with me?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I keep hearing that teenage boys are horny dogs and that a lot of users here masturbate multiple times a day.

Meanwhile I can only masturbate once every two to four days without getting my dick to die of overfapping and losing libido.

Looking at pictures of hot women rarely, and I really mean RARELY turn me on. It has always been like this even since puberty.

Is this low testosterone? Am I malnourished? Is it multifaceted?

I don't want to tell my mother or explain to the doctor, that's cringe.

I mainly eat a high carb, high sodium diet and is deficient in almost everything else (even calories). I am oftentimes deficient in protein and calories, averaging less than 40g of protein daily and eating approximately 1,200 - 1,800 calories. I also have a shit appetite, I rarely feel hungry and get full easily.

Do you think this is just low testosterone, malnourishment or something deeper?

@Prettyboy @Tinydragon98 @leiferikson

@Prettyboy I know you have witnessed my lack of libido because you called me gay for not getting hard to a gigastacy, and you're pretty knowledgeable on nutrition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Zures and Deleted member 17829
I can only tell you what works for me I use to struggle with getting full easily and not having appetite.

The KEY is simply to eat more than you usually would ik simple right

At that time my diet consisted of a fuck ton of white rice 3 to 4 times a day with tomato stew and chicken and 4 fried eggs, serious mass every other day and lamb every other day to every two days

You also wants to be supplementing zinc, vitamin D and magnesium

Do this and not only will you feel good but you will be a very horny bastard 👍🏾

NOTE

I recommend you only take serious mass gainer for two months MAX it has been shown to cause liver damage Long term and is not healthy but it is very effective for putting on long term weight and building and better appetite; one thing I noticed whilst taking it is on the days you take it if your lactose intolerant you will be very bloated and your heart will race because of the caffeine, again it effective but take at you own peril.

Also work you way up to this diet gradually

LINKS

Rice

Serious mass

Stew- type Nigerian chicken tomato stew ( optional but adds much needed flavor)

Vitamin D

Zinc

Magnesium

I can only tell you what works for me I use to struggle with getting full easily and not having appetite.

At that time my diet consisted of a fuck ton of white rice 3 to 4 times a day with tomato stew and chicken and 4 fried eggs, serious mass every other day and lamb every other day to every two days

NOTE

I recommend you only take serious mass gainer for two months MAX it has been shown to cause liver damage Long term and is not healthy but it is very effective for putting on long term weight and building and better appetite; one thing I noticed whilst taking it is on the days you take it if your lactose intolerant you will be very bloated and your heart will race because of the caffeine, again it effective but take at you own peril.

LINKS

Rice

Serious mass

Vitamin D

Zinc

Magnesium
I don't want to be horny I just want to know if that is an indicator of something serious.

NOTE

LINKS

Rice

Serious mass

Vitamin D

Zinc

Magnesium
Thanks nonetheless appreciate it

Probably depression, low test if you’re fat, stress,. Seems like malnourishment tho because at 1,200cal. a day I’d literally feel like an abused starved dog. Eat more. The average recommended cal is 2000.

I don't want to be horny I just want to know if that is an indicator of something serious.
Oh in this case I would say measure testosterone levels

The best way to do this without getting parents involved or having them know is to use services like letsgetchecked for at home tests you’ll get results in two weeks and you will know for sure if testosterone is the culprit or not.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Probably depression, low test if you’re fat, stress,. Seems like malnourishment tho because at 1,200cal. a day I’d literally feel like an abused starved dog. Eat more. The average recommended cal is 2000.
I am not fat whatsoever. I don't think I am depressed either, but who knows.

Alright, thanks. I don't know what is causing such a low appetite though.

I am not fat whatsoever. I don't think I am depressed either, but who knows.

Alright, thanks. I don't know what is causing such a low appetite though.
Try counting your calories and aiming for like 2200-2500 and see how you feel after a couple days and also check your test levels too

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
and to think that I liked your avatar

No wonder you write 'American Empire 2050' unironically as if soyboys could maintain our standing into the far future

if WISHES WERE HORSES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
giga low t but i relate
if you didnt jack off 5 times a day from ages 13 - 17 chances are you havent properly developed

I'm horny af if I eat a lot. ( Im able to fap 3-4 time in that day ) but when Im hungry I can see naked model in front of me and I can't get horny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back