Kraken
I don't know how to do it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20376 and geezcel
no

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
You mean 26yo oldcel with sunken fatpads ?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 25059
You don't need friends. You need to cuck and mog other men, that's what they're for

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 25059
Maybe at college

the psl friends you make here last a lifetime sweetie

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 24444
Sure man just head over to friends.org 🙏

Uh, at 19 in the UK then definitely not as college starts around 16 and 19 is already bordering on old for college.

If you literally have no friends either then it's going to be tough making friends as you've been socially stunted and there's not much you can do to come back from that.

It's not impossible though.

If your a 6'4 with a large frame or whatever then you can come back from that without needing too much social skills but that's on the extreme end of things.

I suppose going to the gym and building large is going to garner you a lot more respect than you are currently getting thus allowing some awkwardness.

If you are truly autistic then it is indeed over regardless.

When I was 19 I went back to high-school and made a shit ton of new friends, then I ghosted them all and have been rotting since.

Cope just make friends at uni. Ageing is honestly fucking brutal though.

Just be in contact with people/a person regularly and eventually you can be their friend, if you talk to them of course. But they might not like you or you might not like them, so just move on to new people.

U can meet friends anywhere if your social skills are good enough. But go to somewhere where people want to make friends, like uni