is there still hope for height

ghaztt

ghaztt

Iron
i had my 15 yr checkup 3 months ago where i was measured at 5'8.25in and grew 2 inches since the previous checkup. that was 3 months ago and since then i grew 0.25 in naturally. unfortunately my parents are 5'8 and 5'0. have i already grown to my genetic peak or is there still possibility i can grow to 6'? is heightmaxxing cope for me or should i still try

I would say no you'll probably be 5'9/10 max. Your mother is quite short so you're lucky to even be in the position you are now. As of now you're a bit above average for your age. Also 6 feet isn't where it "begins".

Just be confident bro, height doesnt matter, look at napoleon!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unailooksmax23 and son of Aphrodite
Don't you realize how stupid it is to ask this to som strangers? If you want to know, a doctor is the only one who may give you an answer.

May I ask if you have facial hair?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
become taller by wageslaving, saving until you have around $400,000 then google search "limb lengthening surgery" and go to the nearest doctor available!

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i was 5'6 from 13-18 then grew to king of manlet height at 20-22

i had my 15 yr checkup 3 months ago where i was measured at 5'8.25in and grew 2 inches since the previous checkup. that was 3 months ago and since then i grew 0.25 in naturally. unfortunately my parents are 5'8 and 5'0. have i already grown to my genetic peak or is there still possibility i can grow to 6'? is heightmaxxing cope for me or should i still try
There is a possibility, make sure you get 8h of sleep every day and eat well

Same parent heights and I'm a 5"6 gnome

Good work boyo

Don't you realize how stupid it is to ask this to som strangers? If you want to know, a doctor is the only one who may give you an answer.

May I ask if you have facial hair?
update: im actually a little over 5'9 in the morning :ogre:, gonna try and start implementing a stretching routine to improve posture/flexibility and look more into peptides/nutrients

and yeah i have to shave once ina while

update: im actually a little over 5'9 in the morning :ogre:, gonna try and start implementing a stretching routine to improve posture/flexibility and look more into peptides/nutrients

and yeah i have to shave once ina while
as I said, nobody can tell you anything. we don't know whether we ourselves will grow let alone whether some stranger will

• +1
Reactions: ghaztt