Is they a solution to NT pill?

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
I'm a youngcel [16]trying to looksmaxx to save myself from being a failed Normie. But people know I'm non NT. im trying looksmaxx, thugmaxx and later rappermaxx but its gonna be pretty hard since people who went to my school know that I'm non NT. Is it Over for me or not? im black and normie tier in looks. its pretty hard to thugmaxx whilst being non nt . is they a solution to non ntness.? people dont know im non nt unless theyve been told. {a teacher in school told some students i was non nt and it fucked up my life forever} so i get along well with people who have no clue i have asd. but once someone tells them, i get teased and not taken seriously. any way, is they hope for me? or is it over?

I'm a youngcel [16]trying to looksmaxx to save myself from being a failed Normie. But people know I'm non NT. im trying looksmaxx, thugmaxx and later rappermaxx but its gonna be pretty hard since people who went to my school know that I'm non NT. Is it Over for me or not? im black and normie tier in looks. its pretty hard to thugmaxx whilst being non nt . is they a solution to non ntness.? people dont know im non nt unless theyve been told. {a teacher in school told some students i was non nt and it fucked up my life forever} so i get along well with people who have no clue i have asd. but once someone tells them, i get teased and not taken seriously. any way, is they hope for me? or is it over?
if you like that sort of stuff than enjoy it otherwise you will go insane trying to be NT and enjoy things for the sake of liking it. I had to come up with a list of what I liked for a school assignment in the first days of school and doing that made me feel and act less NT. Searching up popular songs on my phone to put down without listening to it makes one autistic, thugmaxxing outside of just clothes and carrying around something to smoke is retarded will make you less NT

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
"people don't know im not nt unless theyve been told."

Lol, I have a hard time believing you. Most people don't use terms like "NT".

"is they a solution to non ntness.?"

You want to try that one again, with correct grammar? And pull your damn pants up.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Teacher cucked you

I personally think thugmaxxing is annoying. Can you be saved by BBC? Size? :feelskek:

"people don't know im not nt unless theyve been told."

Lol, I have a hard time believing you. Most people don't use terms like "NT".

"is they a solution to non ntness.?"

You want to try that one again, with correct grammar? And pull your damn pants up.
My bad,I'm new to this site. Anyway,most people just assume I'm neurotypical and don't have a clue about me being on the spectrum until an old peer tells them. That's what I was trying to say. And obviously they don't use words like "NT". I was just using that word to speed things up a bit. What I was trying to ask. I was only trying to get advice on my situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Bruh stop telling people you have ASD and work with a therapist and shit to emulate NT behavior. Get a job as a cashier or something to practice talking to people.
I'm arleady pretty good at talking to people and have good enough social skills. Nobody can even tell I'm non NT. It's only my old peers from school who heard I was on the spectrum. And so they try tell everybody. Including new ppl I meet. Since everybody's mutual friends with everybody. If that makes sense.

My bad,I'm new to this site. Anyway,most people just assume I'm neurotypical and don't have a clue about me being on the spectrum until an old peer tells them. That's what I was trying to say. And obviously they don't use words like "NT". I was just using that word to speed things up a bit. What I was trying to ask. I was only trying to get advice on my situation.
Don't let the things you know people are saying behind your back effect the way you act when they're in front of your face.