Is this a Chadpreet lite or Chadpreet? I mean this guy is REALLY running just be middle class white game. FUCK ME

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

He has an insanely square chin. Solid eye-area. Dimorphic nose. Strong jaw, maxillary positioning and zygos projection. No cross-eyed IPD.

Is this as universally good looking as an Indian man gets?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12828
Even before curry tax he is low tier normie

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
true, very handsome curry but his eyes arent that great unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Yeah def a chadpreet

• +1
He obviously has tons of caucasian DNA in him, you can see it in 1 second after looking at his face structure. Caucasian skull too.

He has like 70% caucasian/hispanic dna..

Only his slighly buggy eyes and hair (+ skin color) is what makes him look indian. The rest is caucasian. If it wasnt about buggy eyes, indian hair and skin color, nobody would ever assume that he is NOT caucasian.

Last edited:
  • JFL
He obviously has tons of caucasian DNA in him, you can see it in 1 second after looking at his face structure. Caucasian skull too.

He has like 70% caucasian/hispanic dna..

Lol

Check how much using a selfie android camera vs a high spec DSLR changes the perception of your face though?

Does he look Curry now? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? EXACTLY. I am exactly the same.

Lighting fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Lol

Check how much using a selfie android camera vs a high spec DSLR changes the perception of your face though?

Does he look Curry now? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? EXACTLY. I am exactly the same.

Oh shit lol, yeah hahaha no doubt he is purely indian.

The lighting and different camera quality made him look more caucasian in the first video jfl.

Also on the selfie cams he doesnt look very Chadpreetlight-escue, more like htn.

Last edited:
Oh shit lol, yeah hahaha no doubt he is purely indian.

The lighting and different camera quality made him look more caucasian in the first video jfl.

Also on the selfie cams he doesnt look very Chadpreetlight-escue, more like htn.

What you dont get is the selfie camera is hurting his face. As it does mine. As it does everyone's.

Every camera distorts the face, but selfie cameras WORSE so.

Don't be dumb.

Good jawline with shit undereye SUPPORT and UEE.

Good bone structure but his eyes and pheno aren't ideal

Screen Shot 2021 03 25 at 84035 AM
hes showingu the size of ur peepee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Check for alt @her @Sergeant

F59356ab721bf4a8a518cee910673ba3

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.