Is this a good diet for leaning ?

The Grinch

The Grinch

Fish 2 times a day (400 calories overall)

Some Olives

A little bit tomato soup

Overall like 400-500 calories a day

I also do cardio and gym every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, Aero, lowiqNormie and 3 others

Some Olives

A little bit tomato soup

jfl whats the gym for ? it aint like ur gonna make any gains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, cavy and Manletmachine
this must be the most soylent post i've seen today

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and Manletmachine
if you wanna burn calories just walk mf
Angry Madness GIF by reactionseditor

would be better off eating a mcdonalds burger

• +1
Reactions: cavy and Yahya
I think yes, also drink lots of water too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and The Grinch
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Heartless
and avoid brad, sugars
Yeah, I’m trying to avoid carb as much as possible. The tomato soup has some carbs but I only drink a little bit of it just to taste it, not to get full of it

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
Yeah, I’m trying to avoid carb as much as possible. The tomato soup has some carbs but I only drink a little bit of it just to taste it, not to get full of it
Vegetable carbs should be good

this is just retarded man no offense it's just starvmaxxing at this point deficientmaxxing is like fistfucking yourself and bleeding and suffering

you could achieve greater result without the struggle

high volume veggies will take more space in your stomach for less calories and no carbs
egg whites have barely any fats and are a good protein source

this is just retarded man no offense it's just starvmaxxing at this point deficientmaxxing is like fistfucking yourself and bleeding and suffering

high volume veggies will take more space in your stomach for less calories and no carbs
There’s literally a diet called "no-carbβ€œ, it was also confirmed by my trainer in the gym who says this is the fastest way to lose fat, of course it’s not the most healthy way but that’s not the point, the point is to lose fat

There’s literally a diet called "no-carbβ€œ, it was also confirmed by my trainer in the gym who says this is the fastest way to lose fat, of course it’s not the most healthy way but that’s not the point, the point is to lose fat
and to gain it back a week after losing it

is your coach jackfitness or what ?

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
"vro my trainer said it works just fine !! his cock is a little saltier than yours but i will always prefer his !!! he's more righ tthan u !"

• JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates and The Grinch
and to gain it back a week after losing it

is your coach jackfitness or what ?
If I like my lean face, then im willing to do diet for the rest of my life to avoid yo yo effect (eating less saves money too) If I don’t think it’s much of a difference to my looks-level, then I will just eat normally again. simple as that

If I like my lean face, then im willing to do diet for the rest of my life to avoid yo yo effect (eating less saves money too) If I don’t think it’s much of a difference to my looks-level, then I will just eat normally again. simple as that
idk man seems to me that you're just impatient af and while thats understandable id honestly recommend taking the time to efficiently change your body composition by tweaking the muscle/fat % so you can still live a nice and fun life while being lean.

but thats up to you do whtv

idk man seems to me that you're just impatient af and while thats understandable id honestly recommend taking the time to efficiently change your body composition by tweaking the muscle/fat % so you can still live a nice and fun life while being lean.

but thats up to you do whtv
There’s plenty of ways to enjoy food without getting fat and there’s still the option of having a cheat day once a week/month

There’s plenty of ways to enjoy food without getting fat and there’s still the option of having a cheat day once a week/month
restricting yourself too much can easily lead to ed especially with "cheat meals"

lol this might be the first looksmaxxing thread i've seen you make

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
Nah 3 liters per day is law
better metabolism
do you drink tap water or what? In nature people often didnt drink water they drank milk or blood, even if they drank water it would have a natural source of electrlytes (mineral water)

Some Olives

A little bit tomato soup

too much bro i'd cut to 100 calories max

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
do you drink tap water or what? In nature people often didnt drink water they drank milk or blood, even if they drank water it would have a natural source of electrlytes (mineral water)
Coconut water

if u care about ur health dont touch essentially 80% of vegetables lmao

Fruit is good, berries are crazy low cal

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
how come ?
Tons of fucking antinutrient

Forget about leafy green veges completely lol

Avacados are good overall but they inhibit androgens so i personally avoid

In general veges are pumped with oxalates, phytic acid, phytate, and lectins

Soy literally shits on test

Potatoes are cool sure they got some anti nutrients but it’s generally a low amount the pros outweigh the cons

Essentially theres no reason to each vegetables, complete shit nutritional value, everything else you can EASILY get from meat eggs fruit and optimal dairy

Mangos are kinda shit dont avoid them if u like em tho

Potatoes are cool sure they got some anti nutrients but it’s generally a low amount the pros outweigh the cons

Essentially theres no reason to each vegetables, complete shit nutritional value, everything else you can EASILY get from meat eggs fruit and optimal dairy

Avacado isnt even a vege regardless

its mostly to feel full and don't have food cravings at night tho

its mostly to feel full and don't have food cravings at night tho
Theres probably 100 better options low cal and high protien than fucking veges lol

i mean oats fs but then what ?
STOP STOP STOP

Jk oats are okay but dont fucking indulge in them more than once every 2 weeks

Pumped with phytic acid

Instead, try sardines or salmon, BERRIES are a godsend

I’ve also noticed something, even on a cal deficit i dont really get hungry

This is because the foods i eat are so incredibly nutrient dense that i can eat 1700-1800 cals and not feel the need to eat more

fix ur health the reason u get so hungry is cuz ur nutrient deficient

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
STOP STOP STOP

Jk oats are okay but dont fucking indulge in them more than once every 2 weeks

Pumped with phytic acid

Instead, try sardines or salmon, BERRIES are a godsend

I’ve also noticed something, even on a cal deficit i dont really get hungry

This is because the foods i eat are so incredibly nutrient dense that i can eat 1700-1800 cals and not feel the need to eat more

fix ur health the reason u get so hungry is cuz ur nutrient deficient
i mean most my cuts were ez tbh bc ive had a lot of high volume food but if they mess with hormones might change to something else

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth