Is this a good diet?

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

‎ 🎃
Breakfast - 2 or 3 boiled eggs with one piece of brown toast or on another day porridge with banana and cinnamon

Lunch - salmon/cod with vegetables

Snack for in-between lunch and dinner - I'll have one protein shake as ill probably train during this time and then sliced apple with honey yoghurt

Dinner - Chicken based meal, probably chicken and rice or some shit my parents make

Also like 2l of water as well

What should I do to my diet or is it fine? What supplements should I take as well ive only got cod liver oil capsules

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, BigJimsWornOutTires and Yliaster
Thanks for the replies

That's a really good diet

@Lev Peshkov thoughts?

What are you trying to achieve? If you're trying to improve your gut biome there isn't enough variety of plants (fruit & veg). If you're trying to hit 150 grams of protein per day there isn't enough meat. Three medium sized eggs is about 20 grams of protein, one chicken breast is about 20 - 30. Also add mushrooms for testosterone synthesis.

12669.jpg

What are you trying to achieve? If you're trying to improve your gut biome there isn't enough variety of plants (fruit & veg). If you're trying to hit 150 grams of protein per day there isn't enough meat. Three medium sized eggs is about 20 grams of protein, one chicken breast is about 20 - 30. Also add mushrooms for testosterone synthesis.
Do I need to hit 150g of protein?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4301
Breakfast - 2 or 3 boiled eggs with one piece of brown toast or on another day porridge with banana and cinnamon

Lunch - salmon/cod with vegetables

Snack for in-between lunch and dinner - I'll have one protein shake as ill probably train during this time and then sliced apple with honey yoghurt

Dinner - Chicken based meal, probably chicken and rice or some shit my parents make

Also like 2l of water as well

What should I do to my diet or is it fine? What supplements should I take as well ive only got cod liver oil capsules
Ugh. You need to do a whole bunch of substitutions. For breakfast, substitute all that shit you typed with a McDonald's big boy breakfast and two egg McMuffins and a giant soda.

Lunch, Burger King double whooper with extra cheese super combo and a side order of 2 more whoopers.

Dinner - a buffet bar.

Snacks in between should consist of family size packs of oreo cookies or Dominos pizzas.

Replace the water with sodas.

And now you should be fine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 7044, Over and 1 other person