Is this a good eye area?

pre-ascension ltn

pre-ascension ltn

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
6
Reputation
1
14, 5’9 ~51kg I think I need new glasses but don’t know what to choose also my under eyes are trash and idk how to fix them
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3298.jpeg
    IMG_3298.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3243.jpeg
    IMG_3243.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 0
But how do I fix my under eyes because they look trash?
Also forgot to mention that I had a bit of mascara on in the pic without glasses so it’s a bit frauded
 
Good for u pheno at least
Globally avg
 
its average, just use AAS's or something for brow ridge
Im new to looksmaxxing, as you can see I’m a grey so I don’t know what AAS’s are can you explain?
 

Similar threads

maglau1
Replies
1
Views
16
i<3cats
i<3cats
lion092921
Replies
6
Views
25
lion092921
lion092921
SaltedMayonase
Replies
5
Views
15
SaltedMayonase
SaltedMayonase
ImogUto0blivion
Replies
31
Views
155
htndnrrr
htndnrrr
IzDrizSub5
Replies
43
Views
174
IzDrizSub5
IzDrizSub5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top