Is this a good method to grow taller?

xzo

xzo

romanian vampire
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Posts
300
Reputation
200
I'm 14 and 170cm only with short parents (dad 173, mom 164) and i don't know if I should buy vitamin d3 with k2 with magnesium and zinc and fish oil pills. Will this make me taller while I have my growth plates open ??
 
  • +1
Reactions: disinfecting
I'm 14 and 170cm only with short parents (dad 173, mom 164) and i don't know if I should buy vitamin d3 with k2 with magnesium and zinc and fish oil pills. Will this make me taller while I have my growth plates open ??
🥺
 
  • +1
Reactions: xzo
bro js fucking buy it you retard
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xzo and Ant!
Height is 80-90% genetic. Personally I would just eat high-quality food to get these nutrients. Additionally, don’t eat under your daily metabolic rate as you need energy to grow.
 
  • +1
Reactions: idk8 and xzo
Height is 80-90% genetic. Personally I would just eat high-quality food to get these nutrients. Additionally, don’t eat under your daily metabolic rate as you need energy to grow.
Will I be able to reach 180 cm ? My father was 175-176 before
 
Will I be able to reach 180 cm ? My father was 175-176 before
only time can tell, you are 14 though so you have some growth potential. but I would say it may be likely. just focus on a good diet, proper sleep, and avoiding substances like alcohol.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xzo
How much do you weigh? I have similar stats; I drink about half a liter of milk and eat pumpkin seeds—a source of magnesium and zinc—and I also take D3+K2.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xzo
only time can tell, you are 14 though so you have some growth potential. but I would say it may be likely. just focus on a good diet, proper sleep, and avoiding substances like alcohol.
Thanks
 
How much do you weigh? I have similar stats; I drink about half a liter of milk and eat pumpkin seeds—a source of magnesium and zinc—and I also take D3+K2.
I'm 55 kgs
 
if u wanna be sure do growth hormone at this age
if u wont ur gonna regret it in future
 
  • +1
Reactions: xzo
personally i was so retarded and did 500 test at 16 which prob closed my plates and now im like 183-4 maybe i could reach like 187 cuz my father was high but i fucked up

so do research if u really wanna grow higher, test wont help
 
  • +1
Reactions: xzo
if u wanna be sure do growth hormone at this age
if u wont ur gonna regret it in future
If I start taking hgh, won't my natural gh stop producing ? What is the point of taking it ?
 
If I start taking hgh, won't my natural gh stop producing ? What is the point of taking it ?
yes it will stop producing but only for the time when ur taking it
at this age after u stop ur natural will come back
it will close at 15-17 so u still got much time left
 
  • +1
Reactions: xzo
yes it will stop producing but only for the time when ur taking it
at this age after u stop ur natural will come back
it will close at 15-17 so u still got much time left
Thanks I appreciate you
 

Similar threads

swizz
Replies
28
Views
184
kygo
kygo
jsmogu
Replies
9
Views
127
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
nobody33
Replies
2
Views
64
moonlightofstars
moonlightofstars
F
Replies
20
Views
100
ATCOLD
ATCOLD
S
Replies
3
Views
70
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

  • vodkamax
  • xzo
  • ❗❗❗
  • DrRodger
  • zygolord
  • rayas
  • mhd.
  • lebanesedude
  • chexo0
  • ibbzino
  • idk8
  • 5"10neet
  • ImogUto0blivion
  • Ant!
Back
Top