• +1
Reactions: soover4me
bump bumpity bum bum dum dum
@Pei barret mog?

Higt Htn fr

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Eye distance, jaw, facial definition, Lips
his eye distance is ideal, and facial definition is probably lighting, and lips are assymmetrical a bit but not a failo, jaw is still doenst punish him that much to mtn

• Hmm...
His jaw is worse and has no hollow cheeks. Also Jordan is a literal fag as well.
hollow cheeks is literally 50% lighting and bones. he might have the most mogger zygos and hollow cheeks ever but we dont know.

@Pei jordan isnt a fag

He def mogs but wtf is with his face just gives off the lazy stoner type maybe a bit homo or racist idk, for that -1 psl from his overall psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, SomaliMax, Deleted member 60975 and 1 other person
He def mogs but wtf is with his face just gives off the lazy stoner type maybe a bit homo or racist idk, for that -1 psl from his overall psl
stoner? i thought he has a mogger eye area. he does have a pct i think is the angle from that pic..

rate him other than def "mogs" ppl say syrianpsycho mogs doesnt mean anything

• Hmm...
his eye distance is ideal, and facial definition is probably lighting, and lips are assymmetrical a bit but not a failo, jaw is still doenst punish him that much to mtn
Jaw is law, can’t be HTN without atleast a 6/10 jaw

• Hmm...
Jaw is law, can’t be HTN without atleast a 6/10 jaw
ramirez isnt know for his mogger jaw.

do u think if the guy became anorexic he would be a mogger?

• Hmm...
stoner? i thought he has a mogger eye area. he does have a pct i think is the angle from that pic..

rate him other than def "mogs" ppl say syrianpsycho mogs doesnt mean anything
Mid tier normie, He's frauding a lot in the pics but he's not ugly I think he does well with the low k emo, skater boy aesthetic should have no problems with girls off his looks but the pictures tell a lot and in this case I hate to say and can't explain but based off looks alone he needs to improve his personality

• JFL
Yeah tbh ngl
i agree since he doesnt have any failos with his features other than his cheeks he would ascend so much if he had RR levels of definition and i think he could have them.

ramirez weighted like 140 lbs at 6'2 this dude would become some psl god or smth if he actually has the bones after the cut

• +1
Mid tier normie, He's frauding a lot in the pics but he's not ugly I think he does well with the low k emo, skater boy aesthetic should have no problems with girls off his looks but the pictures tell a lot and in this case I hate to say and can't explain but based off looks alone he needs to improve his personality
exactly will be ugly to some might be attractive to some niche girls, a true mtn would be a super bland guy

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, soover4me and Deleted member 32973
if he wasnt frauding? is his darkthriad personality too good or he seems like a narcissistic cunt? if he cutted down a lot of weight would he mog?

exactly will be ugly to some might be attractive to some niche girls, a true mtn would be a super bland guy
i feel like he would be a god among emo/alt/goth woman but call of narcissitic or creepy by basic girls.

looks like @Iasacrko before puberty

• JFL
Basically yes

There is appeal as much as there may not be. Not bitchless

• Woah
Basically yes

There is appeal as much as there may not be. Not bitchless
but gotta consider his reach and amount of appeal, if this dude posted on tik tok it would get millions of views and comments. hes a magnet for alt/emo/goyh hoes and probably some basic as well thanks for his coloring.

what would you rate him? and why? ive been soo puzzled trying to rate this dude

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
but gotta consider his reach and amount of appeal, if this dude posted on tik tok it would get millions of views and comments. hes a magnet for alt/emo/goyh hoes and probably some basic as well thanks for his coloring.

what would you rate him? and why? ive been soo puzzled trying to rate this dude
I wouldnt say millions I would say he can probably get thousands of interactions if he knows what he doing and probably can consistently have some emo orbitters cuz of decent lookz even if he pulls of the style badly girls will still simp lol

• +1
Mtn with striking features and niche halo

• +1
I wouldnt say millions I would say he can probably get thousands of interactions if he knows what he doing and probably can consistently have some emo orbitters cuz of decent lookz even if he pulls of the style badly girls will still simp lol
Mtn with striking features and niche halo
very true lol he looks like an anime character thanks for his lowerthird is so weird. i still dont know comparing him to other mtn's he does better but idk

• +1
very true lol he looks like an anime character thanks for his lowerthird is so weird. i still dont know comparing him to other mtn's he does better but idk
Thats why we describe psl and appeal different for cases like him. His ratios suck and his PSL is MTN but style is game changing for many and this forum blatantly ignores it. Trust me ive seen even LTN emo guys slay from my experience

• +1
Thats why we describe psl and appeal different for cases like him. His ratios suck and his PSL is MTN but style is game changing for many and this forum blatantly ignores it. Trust me ive seen even LTN emo guys slay from my experience
how does his ratios suck? pls go forward im not expirience with psl rating

STRONG ltn

• JFL
Psl wise he's mtn but if we don't count that he is more htn

• +1
how does his ratios suck? pls go forward im not expirience with psl rating
IPD, long gonial angle might be downgrown, acne failo, tiny cheekbone

• +1
IPD, long gonial angle might be downgrown, acne failo, tiny cheekbone
IPD legit doesn't matter unless sub 60mm or over 69mm also his are the ideal which is the same distance of the eyes, but he has wide eyes as of why it seems long.
It's all about your ESR, if you have shit narrow IPD but perfect ESR(0.46) then your skull has to be narrow asf
Vice versa if you have wide IPD
'

tiny cheekbone ngl might be the angle or bloated again his hair is covering the zigos so i cant tell tbh tho u might be right

idk about the gonial angle tho

If he looks clea
IPD legit doesn't matter unless sub 60mm or over 69mm also his are the ideal which is the same distance of the eyes, but he has wide eyes as of why it seems long.
It's all about your ESR, if you have shit narrow IPD but perfect ESR(0.46) then your skull has to be narrow asf
Vice versa if you have wide IPD
'

tiny cheekbone ngl might be the angle or bloated again his hair is covering the zigos so i cant tell tbh tho u might be right

idk about the gonial angle tho
trust me it matters..

• +1
Clean^

• +1
Is it u nigga

• Woah
Is it u nigga
ive posted my face before im a lil tanner than him tho i think we have the same pheno idk he seems white while im latino

• +1
ive posted my face before im a lil tanner than him tho i think we have the same pheno idk he seems white while im latino
I think he looks veryyy latino he has a giga native american skull/features just pale tbh

• +1
I think he looks veryyy latino he has a giga native american skull/features just pale tbh
truuu he must have some killer zygos or cheekbones

• +1
@try2beme do you think he would ascend hard if he became anorexic? like RR or current jordan barret

idk about psl but hes got good appeal, he looks decent for that lighting, he would be drowing in emo bitches if he started painting nails

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 32973
@try2beme do you think he would ascend hard if he became anorexic? like RR or current jordan barret
No even Im more handsome than him and nowhere near RR

• +1
He looks kidna like the supreme gentleman himself

• Woah
He looks kidna like the supreme gentleman himself
i dont see it i think is just coloring. is like saying chico looks like ER solely on coloring