IS THIS A TRUE MTN??

this dude got called mid tier mtn multiples times

main failo: narrow lower third
reddors are obsessed with blocky lower thirds, its retarded. they have no sense for beauty, they just apply everything they learnt by looking what looks good on paper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
reddors are obsessed with blocky lower thirds, its retarded. they have no sense for beauty, they just apply everything they learnt by looking what looks good on paper.
very true, i fidn it dumb since that dude can easily be comparable to some psl gods or chads but idk tbh i thought at first that it everyone cared about eye area then jaw is law i guess,

what would you rate his beauty?

very true, i fidn it dumb since that dude can easily be comparable to some psl gods or chads but idk tbh i thought at first that it everyone cared about eye area then jaw is law i guess,

what would you rate his beauty?
Strong htn, mogs me

• Woah
Strong htn, mogs me
would u think if he lost a lot of bf he would ascend to chadlite or higher? i dont see major failos in his face that require hardmaxxing

would u think if he lost a lot of bf he would ascend to chadlite or higher? i dont see major failos in his face that require hardmaxxing
Maybe. He doesnt need to tho. He could become cl but my naked eye can See Hes capped Out there. Chad is born, not Made. You know a Chad when you See him.

• +1
Maybe. He doesnt need to tho. He could become cl but my naked eye can See Hes capped Out there. Chad is born, not Made. You know a Chad when you See him.
hernan drago was fat as kid but ur right i mean hes already fine with what he looks like tbh i dont even know whay he could improve tho idk.

squint/10

strong mtn