Is this achievable for me(miren hollow cheeks)

I am not done growing, i might grow to 5'9 at best. Then i'll location max to Japan or something and start slaying there.
You have a chance to not be trucel, but you’ll always be inferior to me, do you get approched and get pictures taken of yiu

No one ever answered my question

ngl your lack of eyebrows is repulsive

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
1A3C81D6 F7AE 4C24 AC6F 0103C87D2B5F

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, HerpDerpson, Erik-Jón and 2 others
View attachment 1792631
Even at low to mid bf% I can see hollowing starting in my lip sync video
View attachment 1792632
My bones and shut should be good enough

This is a little older pic
View attachment 1792633
My teeth touching so don’t pay attention to lower third
Little newer
View attachment 1792636
And you can see here
View attachment 1792637
I’ll kill for hollows like this
View attachment 1792639
I’ll get lean either way for the body aesthetics but no hollow cheeks= brutal
what 0 pussy does to a mf you gon end up a grumpy oldcel doing nothing to looksmax and rotting here

• Hmm...
ngl your lack of eyebrows is repulsive
It is I know mine are bleached also makes my eye area look retarded whenever I see a foid who bleached her brows I get same feeling

you look like the little fortnite addict from class

• JFL
View attachment 1792631
Even at low to mid bf% I can see hollowing starting in my lip sync video
View attachment 1792632
My bones and shut should be good enough

This is a little older pic
View attachment 1792633
My teeth touching so don’t pay attention to lower third
Little newer
View attachment 1792636
And you can see here
View attachment 1792637
I’ll kill for hollows like this
View attachment 1792639
I’ll get lean either way for the body aesthetics but no hollow cheeks= brutal
bro :forcedsmile: whenever you post vids its SOOOO cringy. but on a real note you should be able to get them at a low body fat

• +1
bro :forcedsmile: whenever you post vids its SOOOO cringy. but on a real note you should be able to get them at a low body fat
I can’t post 100% serious videos they’re to cringe I rather it be half troll half serious

Blonde eyebrows its over

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
16yo is still prime tbh, my life peaked between 10yo and 18yo, im a dead shell now
Life begins at college and ascension sub 4 psl life is not worth even going outside

Life begins at college and ascension sub 4 psl life is not worth even going outside
College is a meme tbh, well at least for me cause im poor and study medicine :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
College is a meme tbh, well at least for me cause im poor and study medicine :feelsrope:
Medicine that’s incel I wanna study business plus cs and fuck bitchs and get drunk every night

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Medicine that’s incel I wanna study business plus cs and fuck bitchs and get drunk every night
Cs is the most incel nig jfl

• +1
Business is most chad, I combine them to become giga chad incel
Yes it is, but for business you need to go to a prestigious university to form connection, going into some average uni for that degree isn't worth it at all

• +1
Yes it is, but for business you need to go to a prestigious university to form connection, going into some average uni for that degree isn't worth it at all
Ofc that’s why cs plus business plus prestigious school = mogga

• +1
Ofc that’s why cs plus business plus prestigious school = mogga
Go to med school tbh, its a good choice as well, become a blackpilled plastic surgeon ngl :feelshehe:

• JFL
Go to med school tbh, its a good choice as well, become a blackpilled plastic surgeon ngl :feelshehe:
I don’t want to do medicine I like economics, medicine is for aspie incels I wanna be chad businessman

• So Sad
I don’t want to do medicine I like economics, medicine is for aspie incels I wanna be chad businessman
True, over for med students like me, having no free time, can't have a job cause the material is insane as well so i depend on my parents until my mid 20's :feelsrope:

• +1
True, over for med students like me, having no free time, can't have a job cause the material is insane as well so i depend on my parents until my mid 20's :feelsrope:
Lmao, my parents are gonna pay for my uni and all I want to do is get drunk and fuck every night

• JFL
Lmao, my parents are gonna pay for my uni and all I want to do is get drunk and fuck every night
Mirin living rich tbh, being a poor balkancel is brutal :feelsrope:

• +1
start your puberty first retardacus, you look fucking twelve years old:lul:

• Hmm...
I actually am quite a late bloomer I had my growth spurt junior year and my voice dropped during sophomore year, and my dad was a late bloomer also
start your puberty first retardacus, you look fucking twelve years old:lul:

Cut to 10% and finish puberty and you'll find out. You'll know you are at 10% whe you have clearly defined lower abs relaxed.

Shit talk lifting weights all you want. You'll be sacrificing a huge amount of sex appeal by not getting a lean muscular physique.

• Hmm...
Cut to 10% and finish puberty and you'll find out. You'll know you are at 10% whe you have clearly defined lower abs relaxed.

Shit talk lifting weights all you want. You'll be sacrificing a huge amount of sex appeal by not getting a lean muscular physique.
I feel like no face gains that lean

I feel like no face gains that lean
Go look through a bunch of fat loss transformations. There are some good time lapse ones on YouTube. The majority of guys keep gaining facial aesthetics until at least 10%. I'd say on average it's typical to gain .5/10 to your face going from 15% to 10% out of the few hundred fat loss comparisons I've seen.

Also keep in mind 15% is quite lean. Most guys who claim 15% are really closer to 17-18%.

Some guys even gain more cutting as low as 7% but it depends on their genetics. The main guys who should not cut too low are those with narrow jaw areas.

Also when getting lean you have to train neck or you might end up fucking your facial aesthetics with a twig neck

• +1
Go look through a bunch of fat loss transformations. There are some good time lapse ones on YouTube. The majority of guys keep gaining facial aesthetics until at least 10%. I'd say on average it's typical to gain .5/10 to your face going from 15% to 10% out of the few hundred fat loss comparisons I've seen.

Also keep in mind 15% is quite lean. Most guys who claim 15% are really closer to 17-18%.

Some guys even gain more cutting as low as 7% but it depends on their genetics. The main guys who should not cut too low are those with narrow jaw areas.

Also when getting lean you have to train neck or you might end up fucking your facial aesthetics with a twig neck
Seems like cope past 18% if you don’t have bones you don’t have bones

Over for snow ape

• Hmm...
Over for snow albino
You’ll never have kids
You’ll never live the life you wanted
Your ugly
And that can’t be changed
Happy you made it this far without killing yiurself
It’s to late to blow your brains out
Save your self from all the pain
Do you have money
A loving family
What will you do when your 75 sitting in an apartment with no loved ones or children
Your genes end with you and you should end your self to

You’ll never have kids
You’ll never live the life you wanted
Your ugly
And that can’t be changed
Happy you made it this far without killing yiurself
It’s to late to blow your brains out
Save your self from all the pain
Do you have money
A loving family
What will you do when your 75 sitting in an apartment with no loved ones or children
Your genes end with you and you should end your self to
Dnr u snowfag i mog u

• Hmm...
In your dreams, kill yourself lmao
keep hmming my worthless attention whore i mog u even while taking a shit when im constipated

• Hmm...