Is this achievable for me(miren hollow cheeks)

keep hmming my worthless attention whore i mog u even while taking a shit when im constipated
Blow your brains out all over the floor you constipated incel faggot

Blow your brains out all over the floor you constipated incel faggot
Keep barking for me i take a shit on your mouth when ur sleeping :p ugly worthless whore open ur mouth wider

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Keep barking for me i take a shit on your mouth when ur sleeping :p ugly worthless whore open ur mouth wider
Nothing you say effects me you can’t effect me with your words nothing you say has meaning I have no respect for you just like 99% of the forum

Nothing you say effects me you can’t effect me with your words nothing you say has meaning I have no respect for you just like 99% of the forum
Water is wet u snowapenigger im above u :blackpill:

• Hmm...
Water is wet u snowapenigger im above u :blackpill:
You try to act high t and say things to bother me when I’m legit caging because your worthless A worthless piece of shit with nothing to be happy for

You try to act high t and say things to bother me when I’m legit caging because your worthless A worthless piece of shit with nothing to be happy for
Dont state a fact everyone knows im high T u broken record faggot i know you are crying behind ur monitor for being an ugly yet narcy mongrel i accomplished more in my life than you ever will enjoy failing hs u turd :smonk:

• Hmm...
Dont state a fact everyone knows im high T u broken record faggot i know you are crying behind ur monitor for being an ugly yet narcy mongrel i accomplished more in my life than you ever will enjoy failing hs u turd :smonk:
That hs shit was larp Autist, and explain how I’m narcy you retarfed faggot your life is over your prime is done and you should end your life to

That hs shit was larp Autist, and explain how I’m narcy you retarfed faggot your life is over your prime is done and you should end your life to
:tiny: (your cock) im this close to posting ur narcy faggot ass over gay forums bow to ur master doggy :Comfy:

• Hmm...
:tiny: (your cock) im this close to posting ur narcy faggot ass over gay forums bow to ur master doggy :Comfy:
My mom use to call me big wiener as a kid

My mom use to call me big wiener as a kid
Images

• JFL
You look like school shooter

• JFL
@Alexanderr can I get hollows like delon

yeah bro take that as motivation, to leanmaxx more, sexy motherfucker incomming (already sexy but even more sexy)

• Woah
hollow cheekbones are garbage. You need high zygos cheekbones