Is this an ok penis size for my height, and how to fix phimosis (circumcision is out of the question)

I feel for you bro. You didn't deserve this. Get some New Rocks or like huge shoes and add lifts into those. EZ 10 inches to height
Thanks man, appreciate it. And good idea!

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Use your fingers to stretch your foreskin. It's free and takes 10 mins a day.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
6.3 BP still over average. legit 6.3 NBP genuinely pretty big

• +1
6.3 BP still over average. legit 6.3 NBP genuinely pretty big
Unfortunately it's BP

(Not that it really matters to me bc of my situation, age, etc.)

5'4" / 1.62m short. I'm 25. White. Ugly. KHHV.

Penis
Length: 6.3 inches, girth: 5.3 inches

I have extreme phimosis, but only when erect. I don't wanna go see a urologist, because (1) I'm very ugly, (2) I'm old.

I don't get the stretching exercises. My dad is not a urologist, but another doctor, he might get a cortisone creme for me, if I ask? Or can I tell my new GP (never saw him before)

There are alternatives to circumcision I might get, like a v-cut so I can keep my foreskin and still retract when erect. I hope that will work, should I need it.

Till now I always fapped with my foreskin, but it was very loud because I was beating my dick (fapping with foreskin at the front of penis)
i know a lot about the subject. Feel free to ask any doubts. https://www.fimose.org/ translate this page to english since it explains really well. Circumcision SHOULD NEVER BE DONE to treat normal phimosis, if you go to an urologist he will 99% of the times say to you that you need to do surgery, but you DONT. Stretching is enough, if not try the equipment.

• +1
i know a lot about the subject. Feel free to ask any doubts. https://www.fimose.org/ translate this page to english since it explains really well. Circumcision SHOULD NEVER BE DONE to treat normal phimosis, if you go to an urologist he will 99% of the times say to you that you need to do surgery, but you DONT. Stretching is enough, if not try the equipment.
Thanks bro! This is really helpful. Basically I only have it when I’m half-erect and of course fully erect. I’ll start stretching now!

Do I have to do these exercises when erect?
In the shower or not?
Have you tried the cream?

@MonkeyDLuffy2003 – what's so funny?

In the shower or not?
flaccid. I didnt because i did the circumcision, no one ever explained nothing to me so i believe the doctor and made the worst decision of my life. Try the cream for a month, if theres no result just keep with the exercises. In almost all cases the exercise will work, even if it last a year. It doesnt need to be on the shower.

In the shower or not?
flaccid. I didnt because i did the circumcision, no one ever explained nothing to me so i believe the doctor and made the worst decision of my life. Try the cream for a month, if theres no result just keep with the exercises. In almost all cases the exercise will work, even if it last a year. It doesnt need to be on the shower.

• +1
there is a forum in this site where you can ask if you want, just translate to portuguese

• +1
I have a similar problem, not phimosis but it's similar, I've been fixing it lately tho :feelswhere:

• +1
I have a similar problem, not phimosis but it's similar, I've been fixing it lately tho :feelswhere:
i see, I will too. I regret not starting sooner and also never working out (I’m 26 in 4 days) bc of my „what’s the point“ attitude. I hope you can fix your problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I used to have phimo as a kid, buy as a teenager I cured it with masturbation. Dunno if that works for adults, but you can try pulling it down forcefully (not in one go).
That's just normal. Everyone's foreskin is tight as a kid. I thought I had a problem at like age 13 but then it loosened

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I used to have phimo as a kid, buy as a teenager I cured it with masturbation. Dunno if that works for adults, but you can try pulling it down forcefully (not in one go).
That's just normal. Everyone's foreskin is tight as a kid. I thought I had a problem at like age 13 but then it loosened

Thank you for your help and tips bro. I’m very sorry you are suffering because you were cut