Is this black guy better looking than Broderick Hunter and Tyson Beckford?

Does this guy have a superior face to Beckford and Hunter?

• He mogs both of them

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • He mogs Beckford, but not Hunter

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • He mogs Hunter, but not Beckford

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • He doesn't mog either of them

Votes: 31 73.8%

• Total voters
T

ThatBoneStructure

Gold
b5b0397b60e98e2d24fdac8435b407ee.jpg

For reference, this is Tyson Beckford:

Tyson_Beckford_by_Arnaldo_Anaya_Lucca.jpg

Tyson-Beckford.jpg

Tyson_Beckford.jpg

Tyson-Beckford-Hot-Pictures.jpg

This is Broderick Hunter:

740full-broderick-hunter.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-04-29-at-2.49.36-AM.png

LyfrfnI.jpg

13cb16b9b16a8a3ca3a85bb7c88c1d48.jpg

Rank all three faces from best to worst.

That guy is too black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
That guy is too black
He's not all that different in skin tone from Beckford or Hunter. Ignore his skin tone and look at his facial structure.

broderick looks better.

I can’t even see his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Beckford looks like the black Chico, PSL 8 aswell unmoggable, the Tyrone fantasy of you wife

Can't see shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 685 and Mr.cope
this is what i'm using to test AMOLED Screens

• JFL
Reactions: gaypharoah
Beckford looks like the black Chico, PSL 8 aswell unmoggable, the Tyrone fantasy of you wife
Personally, I wouldn't rate Beckford above Hunter facially. Broderick is the peak of black male facial aesthetics, IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
doesnt mog either

beckford = peak psl for a black imo

hard decision

That is one handsome specimen. What's his name?

Jfl same i said yeasterday. Eye area almost same as Chico with small differences.

The lighting makes is so that the body stands out compared to the face. I would say he wouldn't mog either of them in a picture where the lighting was different. I would also argue that Broderick is by far better than Tyson.

Not even visible with 100 % brightness.

Broderick Hunter the king of black aesthetics

Incel without body halo
look at his face and immagine him skinny

Incel without body halo
look at his face and immagine him skinny
Doubt it, his face looks good regardless, just not the same tier as the other two.

Doubt it, his face looks good regardless, just not the same tier as the other two.
his face not looks good you cant even see it so far and i already see the subhumanity of his skull

is this a joke?
is this a joke?

That is one handsome specimen. What's his name?
I have no idea. I've come across forums with women admiring him a bunch of times, but whenever I've done reverse Google search on the picture, it hasn't lead anywhere.

Hmmmmm, my nose looks exactly like the third guy's

The lighting makes is so that the body stands out compared to the face. I would say he wouldn't mog either of them in a picture where the lighting was different. I would also argue that Broderick is by far better than Tyson.
In a picture with different lighting, he would probably be even more aesthetic because his features would be more visible. What makes you say that Broderick has better facial beauty than Tyson? I think the same thing, but I want to hear your thoughts.

1 picture of him far away from the camera with lighting that focuses on his body vs 3 closeups on each of the other models' faces. HOW AM I MEANT TO BE ABLE TO TELL WHO'S BETTER LOOKING HUH?

In a picture with different lighting, he would probably be even more aesthetic because his features would be more visible. What makes you say that Broderick has better facial beauty than Tyson? I think the same thing, but I want to hear your thoughts.
Broderick has a smaller distance between his eye and his eyebrows. He also has a much better eyebrow tilt, has thicker eyebrows overall, and has wider eyebrows. His better bone-structure is also overall superior.

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
His name is Bobby Roache
Subhuman with good bones

Well, now that we have a name, how would you guys rate him?

3103_b8fddb12-01f4-4359-8c70-879594a76d8f.jpg

bobby-roache-during-2007-cannes-film-festival-countdown-to-cannes-by-picture-id109680073

model-bobby-roache-poses-in-the-press-room-at-the-2009-bet-awards-at-picture-id88734345

Bobby-Roche-Joseph-Bleu-08.jpg

model-bobby-roache-attends-hiphop-mogul-russell-simmons-party-for-his-picture-id73967683

Bobby_Roache_for_Baldessarini_lookbook_03.jpg

Broderick has a smaller distance between his eye and his eyebrows. He also has a much better eyebrow tilt, has thicker eyebrows overall, and has wider eyebrows. His better bone-structure is also overall superior.
Agree with everything that you said.

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
Well, now that we have a name, how would you guys rate him?

3103_b8fddb12-01f4-4359-8c70-879594a76d8f.jpg

bobby-roache-during-2007-cannes-film-festival-countdown-to-cannes-by-picture-id109680073

model-bobby-roache-poses-in-the-press-room-at-the-2009-bet-awards-at-picture-id88734345

Bobby-Roche-Joseph-Bleu-08.jpg

model-bobby-roache-attends-hiphop-mogul-russell-simmons-party-for-his-picture-id73967683

Bobby_Roache_for_Baldessarini_lookbook_03.jpg

Agree with everything that you said.
I wouldn't rate him as the same tier as the other two. While I would rate both the other two as Gigachad tier, I would consider this guy to be below chad tier. I'll stand by my words, I think the lighting which hid his facial features made him look much better. He still looks good, although I know many people are going to cope and say he looks doesn't; just not on the same tier though.